The mkiv Supra Owners Club

More X-Factor Miming

Scott

I have given up watching this show.

More stories in the press about how they are cheating the viewers.

For example, John and Dickward have their backing tracks/singers do the singing work and have their own microphones turned up and down during their 'performances' in order they don't blert out bum notes all the time.

All the best singers have now left the show (apart from Stacey).

Jamie was given the boot by little gay Luois because Jamie has previously voiced his opinion on John and Dickward.....and the fakeness of the 'singing' contest continues etc.

(just my 2p worth)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I don't agree that Jamie was a particularly good singer I do agree that Louis put him out due to personality and not because of his performance. There was absolutely no comparison to be made between the 2.

The best singer is still Danyl, by quite a long way. Him and Joe are the 2 best technical singers in the competition. The problem is that Danyl is not liked by the home audience (I have no idea why, people have a problem with either being under or over cocky. Never happy), and Joe is just plain boring. The young kid can sing his socks off but he is too polite with his singing and needs to try and rasp it up a bit.

I have given up watching this show.

More stories in the press about how they are cheating the viewers.

For example, John and Dickward have their backing tracks/singers do the singing work and have their own microphones turned up and down during their 'performances' in order they don't blert out bum notes all the time.

)

They still sing unusual notes all the time, but as you say they're just blended in with their additional vocal tracks more :)

This thread puzzles me, we all have fantastic cars, who's got time to watch this cr4p?

K.

That's the trouble with my Supe. It's so fast, I pop out for a pint of milk and I'm back in no time.

Still it probably keeps the criminals in on a saturday night.

I suspect night time and rain is factored into it.

Good point, well presented :)

But...... Isn't it on a Saturday night? Surely there's something, anything, better to do?

That's the trouble with my Supe. It's so fast, I pop out for a pint of milk and I'm back in no time.

:D

Still it probably keeps the criminals in on a saturday night.

Every cloud and all that :)

K

Boyle can't sing - she murdered it! Mariah can sing live she just gets paid heaps of money not to be arsed.

I thought she did ok bar a couple of bum notes. I don't think Susan Boyles heart is in it all to be honest.

It was like a sing-a-long for Mariah, joining in when she felt like it lol.