The mkiv Supra Owners Club

More X-Factor Miming

Scott

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show has been centered around Joe for the last week or 3. The song was completely unfair for Olly but I still prefered his version to Joe's.

He'll fizzle out in no time IMO. The American Pop Idol show has far more going for it than the Xfactor now. It's great that the show type has been created and ruined in the UK. Typical greedy overthinking producers.

Meh, i'll still watch it next year.

I like to watch the auditions, and then the finals to see who's left. THB, X-Factor this year was shite. I was so bored, I actually fell asleep on my missus during the final tonight. Then at 9 I flicked over to More4 to watch that program about Traffic Wardens, and only flicked back to see who won, then put the Traffic Warden program back on.

I can honestly say, I was not the slightest bit moved by the outcome. I was neither happy nor sad. My life remains unchanged by the X-Factor result, and life goes on.

I wonder what's on next week?

I like to watch the auditions, and then the finals to see who's left. THB, X-Factor this year was $#@!e. I was so bored, I actually fell asleep on my missus during the final tonight. ... I can honestly say, I was not the slightest bit moved by the outcome. I was neither happy nor sad. My life remains unchanged by the X-Factor result, and life goes on.

Like Scott, I bet you'll still watch it next year though! :D

WTF?? Do these people not know when to stop screwing money out of people stupid enough to vote?

All the time the viewers at home keep grabbing their ankles by phoning, the producers are happy to keep screwing!

Now, where's the Top Gear thread? I want to see what other televisual delights I missed last night. :)

So did no one spot when the track Joe was singing slipped? Total and utter tosh, he was miming when it came to sing after winning. The track slipped (somehow...funny how a digital track could do that, unless a human intervened) and carried on playing after he'd been acosted by the failures.....I mean finalists.

So did no one spot when the track Joe was singing slipped? Total and utter tosh, he was miming when it came to sing after winning. The track slipped (somehow...funny how a digital track could do that, unless a human intervened) and carried on playing after he'd been acosted by the failures.....I mean finalists.

The background track slipped for both of them at different points. Total rubbish.