The mkiv Supra Owners Club

More X-Factor Miming

Scott

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yeahthat:

Plus all the horrible headlines/Danni saying he was bi-sexual and the rumours that he'd had sex with Lloyd. If that doesn't knock your confidence I don't know what will!

I would think having sex with Lloyd would knock anyone's confidence, but I take the broader point :D

Very few people actually derive their own opinion on anything nowadays.

:yeahthat:

:sly:

Can someone answer me if that lady gaga was once a man, this question has been asked by loads of people but an answer is never clear. As she looked like a mr gaga tonight.

No idea. I have looked into this and have found, on the internet, a photo of her with a suspicious bulge in her leotard and also a photo with a string hanging out of the bottom of her leotard. So, none the wiser really.:D

No idea. I have looked into this and have found, on the internet, a photo of her with a suspicious bulge in her leotard and also a photo with a string hanging out of the bottom of her leotard. So, none the wiser really.:D

Exactly what I have found. Also found reports of her commenting "so what if I was, My life is mine to know not anyone else"

Im sure a few men would want to know the answer :blink:

Something that strikes me as curious: in my experience, there is no connection between (a) how confidently someone passes opinion on 'who is the better singer' and (b) his/her ability to judge 'better'.

My other half's son is a typical example: extensive music collection, always ready to offer an opinion on singers, including X Factor. But he can't sing in tune for toffee, nor can he really tell if a singer is sharp, flat, or spot on. Nor could he hope to tune a guitar without an electronic tuner.

I just don't get this. I wouldn't ever say engine set up X is better than set up Y, because I'm only too aware that I don't have the skills to make that call. Yet everybody and his mother has an opinion on singers, despite a good proportion of them being more or less tone deaf.

I often hear some of the X Factor judges (apart from Danni) claim that a performance was perfect, when parts of it were obviously miles out of tune. I used to assume they were just lying, but Simon Cowell does it so often, I'm not so sure he can tell.

I don't get the whole '4 judges' thing. I thought it was standard practice to have a pannel of 3? That was the voting goes to either A or B, not 'deadlock' or 'cop-out' like it seems to have done when the judges don't want to be directly responsible for whoever is voted out.

X-Factor just seems to be getting like Big Brother, and I'm a Celebrity... Interesting when it first started, but now it's just the same thing with different faces.

Miming?

On the tele?

Surely not?

I remember seeing the Spice Girls on Noel's House Party years ago, and one of them missed their que... Ruined the illusion for me!

Why don't they actually sing live? They make their millions by singing and dancing, yet when it comes to a performance we get a CD playing in the background and a fake mic.

It's like Toyota raving about making cars, then having cardboard cut outs in the showrooms for us to look at.

I remember seeing the Spice Girls on Noel's House Party years ago, and one of them missed their que... Ruined the illusion for me!

Why don't they actually sing live? They make their millions by singing and dancing, yet when it comes to a performance we get a CD playing in the background and a fake mic.

It's like Toyota raving about making cars, then having cardboard cut outs in the showrooms for us to look at.

Imi is right - most of them can't.

There's more - it's easier and cheaper not to hire additional sound crew, roadies and musicians and even drummers (for Animal :D) for the TV studio - simply play the CD and then watch the lickle puppet f*ck monkeys dance for their supper, whilst maintaining their most sincere & bestest evar smiles for da kidz.

The Toyota thing is not quite true. They did actually make and sell the NA version for the road, of course.

Mrs H has just told me that the votes from tonight are not carried over to tomorrow......:blink:

WTF?? Do these people not know when to stop screwing money out of people stupid enough to vote??

I am sat here watching this but I am beginning to get a bit tired of some of the shit that goes on....:rolleyes:

H.