The mkiv Supra Owners Club

More X-Factor Miming

Scott

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you folks all want this kid to win the X Factor. He is the most boring contestant I have ever seen on this show. Listening to this song is like cutting teeth for me. Will any of you actually buy his music? I might get it for the newborn when they won't sleep.

Dare say the grannies like him though.

Don't get me wrong, he is a really nice guy and he is an excellent singer who rarely puts a foot wrong. He is just boring and the exact opposite of the x factor.

Most deserving of the X Factor title, for me, was Danyl. Yes he had a stupidly spelled name and he was cocky on the stage, but so what. The guy could chant like fook and he did a decent job on the stage, he could have a future. None of the rest of them can/will. Olly MIGHT have half a chance, I can't see Joe doing anything but stage and Stacey will get annoying very very fast.

IMO McCartney was never that good a vocalist. He was always a cracking song writer though. Fantastic show tonight IMO. Yeah he's getting a bit old for it all but him and his guys put on a great act. By far the most impressive guest they have had IMO.

Well done to wee Joe. I'm wondering how long it will be before he comes out the closet. The boy is a cracking chanter but I can't see me listening to anything by him. His voice just bores me, he has no feeling or passion in his singing and its all too choir boy for me. Some people like that though :innocent: