1. 1. Can you attend on Dec 6th?

• Yes - Power run
    • Yes - Mapping
    • Yes - Just dropping by
    • Maybe - Power run
    • Maybe - Mapping
    • Maybe - Just dropping by
    • Not attending

darryl i want to take a fryer with me and make them there so they dnt get soft, somosas are banging when they are piping hot and crispy outside!

dont think we'll need a microwave, the food kept warm for ages in those hot boxes my mummzy gave me.

the food went super fast though last time! are the nums coming? will have to double up this time round lol

I've got a big hot box, remind the night before & I'll bring it when me mate.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely, and with any luck the car will be a whole lot different from when you last saw her :D

Do I see an open spot at 14.15 there ;). I wouldn't mind a power-run, but I'm just not sure if I will have my car back by then! I would really hope so though as I could almost walk to Surrey RR :D

Cheers, J :D

Lol, I keep getting you and Absz confused :D

Hey thats not a bad thing, If he does turn up on the SRR day please make sure you get confused and give me the keys to his 6SPD Single wide bodied Supra :D

C'mon guys, lets get as much people going as possible...this is pretty much the last meet until the new year! I am about 1.5 hours away but I am sure I can close that down to 1 hour ;)

Okay, that is all slots filled. If anyone else is 100% confirmed as turning up and wants a spot I'll add you to the 2nd reserve list.

16 power runs, 2 on reserve (which can turn up on the day, we'll fit them in), plus 4 mapping sessions.

For the others that are not marked as reserved on the first post please respond as soon as you can if you are not able to make it.

Darren is going to come down in his E30 again mate, he would like run it if any spots become available.

I'll need to put Darren on the 2nd reserve list for now so at this early stage he won't be guaranteed one. However, you know how these events go, there are always late arrivals and no-shows so there's a good chance he'll get chance to run it.

Any chance of fitting Steve L in Homer?

We're fully booked, but as there's a chance one or two won't show we'll be able to work Steve in there provided you can both confirm that you'll be there (well as good as it's possible to confirm!). Please let me know

We're fully booked, but as there's a chance one or two won't show we'll be able to work Steve in there provided you can both confirm that you'll be there (well as good as it's possible to confirm!). Please let me know

Steve can have my Slot Daryl as im not so sure im going to have time to run the slut. Will bring it for rides though :D