The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS T04Z supra

Chiefgroover

1993 jap spec RZ approx 78K miles.

**To aviod any confusion, I reckon I can break the car into £15K ish, as my lesser spec silver Uk car even though badly damaged broke into

£10Kish. So we are looking in the £20K region as almost everything is new.**

Woke up this morning and decided to sell the car. I have just spent £6K on it (with receipt). All details are on http://www.bigsupra.co.uk/e_skillen.html and the custom fab stuff, well some of it, is on the thread i did last week.

A few extra details. MOt'd, and taxed, Car will have 1000 miles since rebuild by next weekend, and the 4k run in rev limiter will be removed then after 3 oil changes.

see http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=198585 for recent mods (within last month) and work totaling £6K.

Some of the stuff includes, and there is much much more than this listing, thats either brand new, or less than 500 miles, at time of writing include,

HKS T04Z turbo kit (approx $5500)

new gearbox bearings (£900ish)

toyota crank (£662.06) and oil pump £?

PHR mains ($600usd plus machining)

carillo H rods ($1491)

L19 ARP head studs ($750)

PHR billet timing bracket ($315)

solid lifter conversion (£354)

cp pistons (stock C/R) [$792]

new kevlar t.belt ($120)

new sump

new water pump

rotora brakes 6 & 4 pot ($4500 &pads £318usd)

wheels (currently about £4k from new era)

tyres as new (£900ish)

TRD diff (£500ish)

twin walbros

TRD s/wheel (£500)

brilliant retrim on f & r seats (£1000)

Minaba mikalor type clips everywhere

clutch release bearing complete

heat shields

oil cooler (mocal £130) and new factory oil cooler too (230 plus vat)

gear stick surround rubbers

ferrara exhaust valves ($276)

titan cam gears ($168)

Synapse BOV and adaptor

timing case cover (£35)

new mouldings around front doors (£140)

resistor pack (£131)

race cats ($612 plus custom fab s/steel pipe)

new louver at wipers (£134)

TRD rev counter

flywheel (£265)

AEM ECU & HKS Dli (£1400)

various TTC stuff

facelift headlights (£260)

PHR 175amp alternator bracket pulley plug and cable ($700)

new rear quarter windows (approx £270)

New winscreen and all surrounds

read the web site for more info.

rest of spec is on web site, and 95% correct as I am sure i have changed a few things since then. Steve Manley says i have spent five figures with him.

I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

This car stands me more than the R35 GTR does.

Open to sensible offers. I consider this car quite unique, it's mods combination is my taste and very very good.

I REALLY dont want this car to go to some chav who cant afford to keep it to the high standard I have re developed it to. This is an expensive car to run. If one considers the hours i have put into this car, many hundreds of them, think of the hassle you will save by buying this. When i bought it all the wrong people had worked on it, and £45K later its now the car it should have been. A credit to the Supra community.

NO interest anymore, just cant be bothered with cars these days and anyway my taste for very high speeds gets even greater with old age and I cant afford to loose the licence (or end up in jail) so I am removing tempation. Going comfy 4 door and large boot with decent overtaking ability. One car is enough in the drive. GTR is going too deal agreed on it yesterday, lucky it got almost no depreciation. 350Z is up for sale also. Time to move on.

Ernie,

If this had come up about three months ago I'd have probably taken it off you rather then doing all the work on mine! Glad to hear things worked out favourably with the GTR - best of luck with everything, hope it all works out. :thumbs:

Woke up this morning and decided to sell the car

That must have been a crappy night sleep to wake up & sell 3 cars :D

Cracking Supra, good luck with the sale

my taste for very high speeds gets even greater with old age and I cant afford to loose the licence (or end up in jail)

That exact sentiment crosses my mind every time I drive the Supra

Ernie sorry to see this post man! does this mean i dont have to remove that dash this week :p

I know what you mean about speed and temptation, i had another wake up call last week..still wont learn though.

email a few pics and i'll stick it on me website

M

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.