New drop links all rounf

4 Wheel Lazer Geometry Alignment

Aircon re-gassed only a month ago

Facelift Clear Indicators

Full Original Aero Toolkit

Receipts and Service History

Recent New Brakes Discs/Pads/Calipers

V5

Lots of motorway miles, but a good example of a well looked after car. Uses no oil, drives straight and true. This is my 4th supra so i like to think i know a good one from a bad one.

Has just had a full service. Owned this car for almost a year now. Private plate not included, will be assigned a new one from DVLA.

Only selling as i want to get together a house deposit.

£3000ovno

Tax and MOT (no advisories) til Feb 2010.

PM me if your interested

Guest NaspSupra

Cheers guys :) I have priced it to sell it. Had a good amount of interested already so fingers crossed it'll have a new home soon :)

was lookin at this the other day but i am still waiting on the insurance company to hurry there but up, just seems like they have all the time in the world ........................ i how ever dont :bang: swear to god the next muppet i get on the phone is gonna get GBH in the ear :banghead: :badmood: are you removing the TRD bonnet ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.