The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Various parts from TT breaker

Muffleman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude,

Matt got a PM right at the start of this thread from me about the Dash parts... I have not heard anything... this might be why people are contacting you and why 3 people all still want 1 part etc...

If we send PM's we need reply's... Just a suggestion

Sorry mate, replied to previous PMs sent by you but didn't seem to get one this time :blink:

Dash is provisionally sold but if payment isn't received I will advise.

Matt,

Could you drop me a pm about the in-tank bit of loom to the fuel pump please? I am ideally after a fresh unadulterated one that hasn't been chopped about and John seemed to thnk this one would fit the bill.

Could you let me know please?

Cheers

Dan

Matt,

Could you drop me a pm about the in-tank bit of loom to the fuel pump please? I am ideally after a fresh unadulterated one that hasn't been chopped about and John seemed to thnk this one would fit the bill.

Could you let me know please?

Cheers

Dan

Got it out just for you dude, pm your address and i'll get it out to you.

Guest EncoreWRC
Sorry mate, replied to previous PMs sent by you but didn't seem to get one this time :blink:

Dash is provisionally sold but if payment isn't received I will advise.

Matt, no worries.... you know the score. if its available then let me know and I can collect it.

As per my last post too.... don't suppose you have a spare electric standard ariel floating about to you.... had my one bent but a nice person!!!!

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.