The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Various parts from TT breaker

Muffleman

Engine, gearbox and turbos sold but many other parts available, including :

Momo Steering wheel £SOLD Pendign payment

Good condition J-Spec rear lights £80

Good condition J-Spec headlights £80

HKS Induction kit £SOLD

HKS dump valve, either with hard pipe or stock location bracket £SOLD Pending payment

Carbon effect dash, looks like a real carbon overlay. Must be on exchange basis though £SOLD Pending payment

ARC Titanium exhaust £250

Strut Brace £80

Two gauge A-Pillar pod £25

Volks wheels £250

Toyota head unit with CD changer and commander £80

Electric aerial £40 Sold pending payment

Dash pod with 4 gauges, oil pressure (capillary type) egt, battery voltage and amps. £100

All plus post and packaging.

Various other parts available, so PM if you need anything.

And we have some 18" Veilside alloys coming too, will post as soon as we get them here :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got more info on the wheels?

They do not have sizes on them and tyre size will tell you nothing, they may have 265's on but you could fit 295's if you wanted, they do clear UK brakes and I would imagine the backs are 9 or 10 and the fronts are 7 or 8 they are offset for a supra.

Guest EncoreWRC

Dude,

Matt got a PM right at the start of this thread from me about the Dash parts... I have not heard anything... this might be why people are contacting you and why 3 people all still want 1 part etc...

If we send PM's we need reply's... Just a suggestion

Dude,

Matt got a PM right at the start of this thread from me about the Dash parts... I have not heard anything... this might be why people are contacting you and why 3 people all still want 1 part etc...

If we send PM's we need reply's... Just a suggestion

Sorry dude we are both really busy, what dash part was it, I think he was contacted straight away about the dash and the guy who is having the gearbox is having it!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.