The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Misfortune sale...

csa

PLEASE NOTE: I will accept paypal, but the buyer will have to eat the 4% charge.

Due to recent misfortune I have to sell a few really nice parts gathered over the summer, to free up funds (and sadly give up the hunt for more power as it just puts me into more trouble in this damn country):

------------------------------------------------------------------------

C's short shifter, Brand New still in Box. SOLD

PHR optima battery bracket w/ Optima Yellow top battery (big model) SOLD

TTC Washer Fluid Resevoir Cover, and Clutch Master cylinder cover - SOLD

TTC water pump cover (brushed Alu finish) - SOLD

And a few parts for my future track car project will have to go too:

2x HKS SSQV BOV's with flange - SOLD

PHR EGR block off plates (color Red) - SOLD

Greddy 16 row oil cooler kit w/ filter relocation kit - SOLD

Top Secret GT2 Carbon wing - 1300 GBP shipped.

HKS T51R KAI BB turbo - SOLD

Hi mate, is the yellow battery new, also do you have any pictures of the phr holder/bracket, i`m thinking of installing it in the back of the car.

battery and holder is brand new, never fitted.

pic here (red one though):

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Merchant//catalog/jdm/t/supramkiv/p/phr/phr_optima.jpg

was going to swap my own setup which is also in the back and it's perfect for that.

EDIT: Yikes! just discovered a typo on the price, 200 is wrong, but as I know I'm out too late I will only raise it to 250

Sorry to hear you had to resort to this Christian. Best of luck selling everything.

Thanks mate. When the TAX department is ready with their verdict, I will have to have cash waiting, as I wont get the car back until I've paid what they think is reasonable. Only THEN can I disbute their claim. NICE ay!

Hey C

I or Lasse Kofoed might take that oil cooler off your hands. I'm just waiting for a reply from him. We both need one, so I'll just get back to you on that asap.

/Stefan

no sweat, let me know :-)

Sending money as gifts means that you choose if you pay the fee or not; a fee is still paid.

No it doesn't. If you are a confirmed paypal member there is no fee at all. If you are unconfirmed then you choose who pays.

Ask the question, don't assume ;)

No it doesn't. If you are a confirmed paypal member there is no fee at all. If you are unconfirmed then you choose who pays.

Ask the question, don't assume ;)

I wasn't assuming! I am a confirmed paypal member and had to choose whether i paid a fee or the recipient paid the fee.

EDIT: There was no fee when I wanted to send £5, but there was with £500; so there must be a limit. Paypal seem to be changing their views on this periodically.

http://idisk.me.com/martinirwin/Public/Pictures/Skitch/Screen_shot_2009-10-13_at_11.57.41-20091013-115830.jpg

Sorry and good luck with the sales.

[/thread hijack]

I wasn't assuming! I am a confirmed paypal member and had to choose whether i paid a fee or the recipient paid the fee.

This was a while ago and things may have changed though.

Sorry. :)

[/thread hijack]

Maybe you have been recently confirmed? Been working for me and for people paying me for things through paypal for over a year now (thats when i found out about the trick, was working before that).

Maybe you have been recently confirmed? Been working for me and for people paying me for things through paypal for over a year now (thats when i found out about the trick, was working before that).

Last post on this, I promise ;)

I think it's because if you have a card set up as primary, it charges you over a certain amount. A google on the subject turned up some interesting results.

I've been a member of paypal for years, but mainly due to eBay. I use the card as a buffer.

Last post on this, I promise ;)

I think it's because if you have a card set up as primary, it charges you over a certain amount. A google on the subject turned up some interesting results.

I've been a member of paypal for years, but mainly due to eBay. I use the card as a buffer.

£2 has been my minimum, £350 was my maximum. All so far of course.

Anyway, I agree, quite enough on this. Christian you can be safe in the knowledge that if your buyers are confirmed neither of you will need to worry about charges. If they aren't then they may need to take the hit :)

£2 has been my minimum, £350 was my maximum. All so far of course.

Anyway, I agree, quite enough on this. Christian you can be safe in the knowledge that if your buyers are confirmed neither of you will need to worry about charges. If they aren't then they may need to take the hit :)

thanks for clearing that up. Now, back to business :mobile:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.