The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Aero JZA80

georigg

I'm selling my Supra Aerotop as it is not getting used as much as I intended when I first bought it.

Its a silver JZ non turbo Aero-top, First registered in Japan on 1/9/94 and first registered in UK on 5/6/2007 by the garage that I bought it from on 14/7//2007. It had 99,000 Kilometres on it

(61875 Miles) when bought and now has just turned to 70,000 Miles, 8K in two years!

Since buying the car I have added UK suspension(springs and new shocks all round) in an effort to make it "smoother" on the road, and have also added a Carbing front strut brace.

I also added 18" Stealth alloys(9" wide) which have 225/35-18 on front and 235/40-18 on the rear.

The car also has a full META M99/M36T2 Thatcham 1 alarm which has the microwave cover for the inside with roof off.

The rear fog light conversion has also been fitted where the inner brake lights double as fog lights.

I replaced the centre exhausts with straight pipe(no silencers) and I also have a spare rear box available which will go with the car. The present set-up gives a nice rich tone to the exhaust without being "loud", a-la some of the big-bore kits.

I have installed a Sony CDX-GT41OU which is a LW/MW/FM with a front mounted USB socket and a separate 3.5mm jack socket for an MP3 player and includes a remote. The disc player also plays MP3/WMA/ATRAC & AAC discs and with 50watts per channel it feeds into replacement Infinity rears and front speakers.

Just after buying, I had the speedo converted by NCS Ltd in June 08 at 105,000 Kilometres & is verified by NCS at 65,780 miles at this date.(it now reads in MPH and has the full 180MPH speedo dial, rather than the stick-on converter kits).

Lastly, the timing belt was changed out when I bought the car and is therefore good for many more miles.

I am also selling the car with full maintenance and service manuals in three separate hard-back binders.

Its MOT'd to June 2010(all previous MOTs available) and taxed to 31/5/2010.

Lastly, the passenger door has a couple of very minor paint scratches and there is a minor dent at the top of the rear offside wheel-arch, not really noticeable.

The car is presently on a private plate and will be sold with its original number of M317UTF.

Contact me on my mobile for more info, if required(07875 596123) or PM me if interested(I'm only on the board about twice a week at most).

The car goes to the first offer of £3100 fixed price. Please PM me an email address if you want better photos.

Rgds

Georigg(George)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.