The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its time for my baby to go! 93 tt auto.

Guest RobbyD762

Guest RobbyD762

Im affraid to say it but i have to sell my Supra! :cry:

Its because iv just got a new job that is 35 miles away from my house and the fuel cost is killing my pay packet at the end of the week. Here's a bit about her. 1993 Toyota Supra Twin turbo auto. The car is immaculate inside and out. She really is a good car with plenty of power when its needed! I had her fully serviced in July (all fluids filters and belts) I also had a complete timing belt kit change done at the same time. I changed the fuel pump shortly after buying her as the old one was very noisy and had to go. The 18inch alloy wheels and the tires are pretty much brand new and the rims are unmarked and uncurbed! on the inside she is very tidy with only a couple of little marks on the centre console. The old head unit has been replaced with a very nice Alpine cd head unit with ipod plug in lead. On the security side of things she has a Clifford Thatcham 1 alarm/immobiliser with 2 fobs and 2 keys. Im After £6000 or nearest offer (Please be sensible) She needs a good home and an owner who will look after her needs! lol

If you have any questions then just ask, my mobile number is 07838857152 and my email is [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.