The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RZ TT J-Spec Blue Auto 1996

Benzsupra

Hi everyone,

The time has come for me to sell up unfortunately, it's un-economical for me to keep driving the soop as i'm trying to save for a house and my partner has been made redundant and it's proving very hard to find work for her so here it is:

Blue RZ TT J-Spec Auto 1996

UK Lights

Set of facelift front indicators (not fitted but will come with the car)

UK Front brakes

82,000 miles

Major service 3000 miles ago (cam belt, plugs, filters etc.)

HKS intake (not my choice, put on by previous owner!)

Samco blue inter cooler piping

Chrome main rad pipe

HKS super dragger exhaust

Full Leather interior

Electric drivers seat

Pioneer MP3 cd player

10 disk cd player in boot

Pioneer speakers back and front

Private plate (not relevant to the car but it's a private plate)

Active spoiler (not sure if it's standard on this model)

I have both de-cat pipes but never got around to fitting them as i don't have the money right now but they will come with the car.

I've had new dials and heater controls surrounds made by metal monkey and they are fitted.

After a recent encounter with a nob road user i had the wing mirror taken off which i have replaced but the lacquer didn't settle quite right. It doesn't look too out of place and is the right colour but it's got the 'orange peel' look which i'm told is easily remedied but IMHO it doesn't look bad enough to do anything about.

The A/C need re-gassing but again i don't have the money to get this done, however if i get a sure sale i'll have this done before it goes.

Other than that it's perfect, starts with no problems every day and the engine is as quiet as you would expect a cared for engine to be. Even after 3000 miles the oil is still golden brown, not black like i've seen in some before i went to buy them!

Aside form a couple of tiny stone chips on the bonnet the paint work is excellent and you can see in the pictures. I've had 4 brand new Dunlop tyres put on it about 1000 miles ago and they are still like brand new. MOT'd about 2 months ago and taxed this month!

Some people may not like the badges i've put on the outside but these are easily removed without damaging the paintwork, they were supplied by Liquidart so everyone knows they will not damage the paint.

If i think of anything else i'll update here. I Want it to go to someone who is likely to look after it as i have so i'm advertising here first if i get no joy i'll try flea-bay i suppose...

I know everyone say's it but this really is a genuine car that i just cannot justify keeping anymore :( I have tried to be as honest as possible and anything else wrong i will also update here but i'm certain i have covered everything.

£5500

See pics below.

Now on e-bay.... :( http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290358019495&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

[ATTACH]99619[/ATTACH][ATTACH]99620[/ATTACH][ATTACH]99621[/ATTACH][ATTACH]99622[/ATTACH]

SupraDan24

God i wish i had 5k in my bank I will have at the end of the month if no-one else snaps this up.

Just re-advertised on e-bay but if no-one has it this time around i'll hold on to it till the end of the month for you. I would rather sell it to someone on here TBH.

Fitz

Ah, I saw this car a while back parked up in Kingston near the bingo car park. I'd never forget those badges. I only caught a glimpse of it, but did (from what I saw) look well kept.

Thanks mate :) I have tried to keep it looked after.

Just re-advertised on e-bay but if no-one has it this time around i'll hold on to it till the end of the month for you. I would rather sell it to someone on here TBH.

Hope someone does snap it up for you mate, i've given it more thought and i think i'm gonna keep hold of my N/A for the time being. Really want to buy it but it makes more sense to wait until i'm selling mine and have a bit more cash behind me. Hate it when the Mrs talks me round :( Good luck with the sale, its a lovely looking example.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

The time has come for me to sell up unfortunately, it's un-economical for me to keep driving the soop

Have you still got this mate?

it's just what i've been looking for :D

looks pretty much like mine and it'll save me going na-tt...

don't suppose your up for a swap? the n/as are a little more economical ;)

Have you still got this mate?

it's just what i've been looking for :D

looks pretty much like mine and it'll save me going na-tt...

don't suppose your up for a swap? the n/as are a little more economical ;)

Lol was gonna say the same thing too :( Would consider swapping if you still have it for sale.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.