The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The OFFICIAL Flashforward thread *with spoilers*

tbourner

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the next blackout was mentioned IN Mark's flashforward. He remembers more about his blackout after doing some drugs and hypnosis and sh1t. So the next one is due to happen after the date of the first one.

Who knows though, I think Mark stumbles on evidence suggesting they have the means and the newfound knowledge to make their own blackout (first one was a random accident with the 1991 Somalia tech added to Lloyd and Simons experiment being a catalyst), so he assumes they're going to do another one. Maybe after Lloyd tells the FBI that Simon is doing stuff on his own and they all realise Lloyd is a good guy.

It was a double episode, but with 5 lots of adverts in each hour I think it totalled about 35mins of programme! :rolleyes:

Two separate episodes Col.

I think I had better go back and see what happened at the end of what I watched and you fella's can then confirm I have seen them both.

11 "Revelation Zero (Part 1)"

Mark must see a therapist after he is suspended from duty. Demetri takes on a partner in his search for Lloyd. Nicole seeks help in understanding her horrifying flash forward. Janis is assigned to accompany Simon and winds up learning a few secrets about him in the process.

12 "Revelation Zero (Part 2)"

Janis goes with Simon to Toronto and learns some family secrets.

11 "Revelation Zero (Part 1)"

Mark must see a therapist after he is suspended from duty. Demetri takes on a partner in his search for Lloyd. Nicole seeks help in understanding her horrifying flash forward. Janis is assigned to accompany Simon and winds up learning a few secrets about him in the process.

12 "Revelation Zero (Part 2)"

Janis goes with Simon to Toronto and learns some family secrets.

That's right - I am up to date. I was going to say that the final thing I saw (and without wishing to spoil too much) was Simon standing over a dead body and saying, "I never get pushed around and I always get even". Or some such. ;)

He said more like a distant cousin. Was he implying he wasn't related at all? How did the mum let him into the family then? I want to know because I'm sure it'll be important the fact that he knew Simon when he was 13, and it's obviously been in plan for some time.

• 1 month later...