The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The OFFICIAL Flashforward thread *with spoilers*

tbourner

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watch episode 3?

I'm still wondering what happened to Demetri and whether he actually blacked out or not (he was an awful long way from the car by the time Mark found him). Did he just guess that his missus was in a white dress and barefoot? He seemed truely upset by the phonecall so maybe he's not 'in on it' at all.

good point! maybe hes in on it!

Yes that was a flashback to 1991.

It's smoke billowing out. (IMO maybe some sort of nerve agent)

Yep probably. Maybe the kid's got an immunity like the stadium guy (unless he involved).

It hasn't been said if the animals blacked out too apart from the crows who seem to die.

One beef I had with the episode was the Nazi supposedly having 'two' blackouts, 1-the meeting the customs guy and 2-seeing the crows. Did I miss something? :think:

Seeing the crows wasn't in the blackout, it was after he woke up and looked out the window. Basically he lied his butt off to get a pardon, but then somehow gave them some info that will likely turn out to be really helpful.

I'm betting that they won't really release him. They'll just put him on a plane and land at another (German?) airport made to look like a US one - with a fake customs guy to satisfy his 'vision'. Do you really think that waster would get accepted into US Customs with his history?

Apparently the fit babysitter's back tonight and has to tell her flashstory, Zoe still thinks her boyfriend is in on it in some way and didn't black out, we think maybe he was on the phone to the bloke they were getting the phone records for (when they realised the call was made during the blackout).

I'm not going to read any of this as I know at some point someone will be a c0ck and reveal / spoil things just like in the Lost thread.

I have to say though that I'm really enjoying this program so far. I though the end of episode 2 was a bit poorly done though as I asked a couple of people at work what they thought about the obelisk sticking out of that mud village and they were like...

ugh, do you mean the clouds... So I said, "did you not think that structure looked out of place"... I think it went over a lot of peoples head that such spire could be the main thing of focus! To be fair it was slightly out of shot.

I guess it was Simon (Charlie-Lost) who he was on the phone to in Olivias house in the FF as well, hence they both know they have 'something to do with the blackout', but without knowing what the conversation was about we don't know what.

Plus Nicole was being drowned!! So she's involved somewhere as well - I still think her boyfriend has something to do with it, and I seem to think he was something to do with kidnapping Charlie and Dylan (maybe Nicole got him access-which is why she felt guilty), and they're together somehwere with D.Gibbons - but then Lloyd Simcoe was saying he knew that Dylan was close by during the FF! Aaaaarrrgghh.

Plus Nicole was being drowned!!

I think she may have being baptised, she did say that she wasn't scared. Also the vicar/priest she went to see acted rather odd and cut the conversation short when she mentioned drowning. I think he is the one who was carrying out the baptism but is confused about it too, as it also looks to him like he's drowning someone :search:

Far fetched I know lol, but what do you think?

How did the sick kid know Olivia's name since he wasn't in either his dad's or Olivia's flash forward?

My confusing first post goes through that. I don't think we see the whole flash either, they're 2:17 long and we only ever see like 20 seconds of them.

Plus he's autistic, maybe he's got some weird psychic powers (like Raymond Babbitt).

Simcoe's phonecall only stated that he was part of the biggest catastrophe EVAR not that he was part of the Flash Forward.

Listen to what they don't say.

I think we're assuming a lot more than that at the moment!! I'm going to take it as read that the 'biggest catastrophe' they're talking about is the blackout.

One thing that gets me, is we seem to be heading towards a split where some people want to stop their flash from coming true, and others want it to happen. But surely the fact that they've seen it and know the exact date and time means it WILL be different to what they saw? How come nobody flashed themselves getting excited and looking at their watch, or having a 'blackout party' at the exact time with fireworks and stuff?

I think she may have being baptised, she did say that she wasn't scared. Also the vicar/priest she went to see acted rather odd and cut the conversation short when she mentioned drowning. I think he is the one who was carrying out the baptism but is confused about it too, as it also looks to him like he's drowning someone :search:

Far fetched I know lol, but what do you think?

See what you think:

attachment.php?attachmentid=100175&d=1256066848

attachment.php?attachmentid=100176&d=1256066848

I thought it was pretty boring TBH. We only found out about the lesbo, nothing too weird really. Lots of politics and stuff, that was about it?

Sexist.

Agreed, I must admit I'm not getting into this as much as heroes / lost. It's all a bit slow really, and I can't take the korean bloke seriously as he reminds me of those awful harold and kumar films!

Racist.

Okay... Now I am confused. :blink:

What was with the bluehand men and why were there dead people with blue hands on the floor of that house?

I got lost somewhere along the line.

I understand they found the blue hand on that guys body and then followed the signs to the house but that's it???

I thought it was pretty good when the kid left the hospital and went straight to the house.