The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 n/a auto supra

catfish man

black mk4 auto supra 1995 n/a import,JUST FITTED REAL GANADOR CARBON WING MIRRORS,3D DECALS TOP OF THE RANGE ,front seats with new covers fitted

carbon bonnet,carbon dash,neon blue cluster with white dials,veilside front bumper,trd full carbon spoiler,Power flow exhaust and induction kit,rossini high performance brake discs fitted,uk glass head lights,new 18" team dyamnics alloys,tinted windows,new jvc double din,toad alarm, very clean and straight car

just had service and new belt fitted,mot untill june 2010 and 6 months mot, has done 172 km on the clock and still has the speed limter fitted as in japan so no speeds over 120mph unless you get it removed, used every day reason for selling only to buy a tt supra

I'd recommend you take some more photos to stand a better chance of selling your car. 2 of your photos show it from a very similar angle. It's easy to add photos to this thread: just use the paperclip icon when you click "post reply". :)

What's the mileage? I'm not in the market for this supra, just trying to help. :)

I'd recommend you take some more photos to stand a better chance of selling your car. 2 of your photos show it from a very similar angle. It's easy to add photos to this thread: just use the paperclip icon when you click "post reply". :)

What's the mileage? I'm not in the market for this supra, just trying to help. :)

thanks for the advice:)

black mk4 auto supra 1995 n/a import,just fitted real ganador carbon wing mirrors,3d decals top of the range ,front seats with new covers fitted

carbon bonnet,carbon dash,neon blue cluster with white dials,veilside front bumper,trd full carbon spoiler,power flow exhaust and induction kit,rossini high performance brake discs fitted,uk glass head lights,new 18" team dyamnics alloys,tinted windows,new jvc double din,toad alarm, very clean and straight car

just had service and new belt fitted,mot untill june 2010 and 6 months mot, has done 172 km on the clock and still has the speed limter fitted as in japan so no speeds over 120mph unless you get it removed, used every day reason for selling only to buy a tt supra

sold

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.