The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Black Facelift twin turbo

Guest fraser664

Guest fraser664

Guys, here is my black twin turbo auto for sale. I have to part with her due to me needing to travel alot further to work. I have had just over 8 months and was a fresh import. The car is in great condition and i have had alot of fun with it. The mileage is around 73000. It got converted from km at 65000, and i have done 8000.

Extras

TRD spoiler

OEM skirts/spats

19inch chrome wheels

Dump valve

HKS Exhaust system

HKS air filter

Cat 1 alarm/immobiliser

Front seat re-trimmend in black leather with supra logo.

Carbon fibre dash (some parts faded).

Im looking for 8k ono. Contact Darren on 01779841041. Here is some pics

As mentioned dude i would seriously take off the light covers and post up fresh pics.

Car looks nice but a lot of people will home in on the lights instead of the good features of your car.

Up to u mate but i dont know anyone who would want them on the car.

Good luck with the sale.

very nice man...good price too imo.

Maybe you should tint the front indicators dark/black to match up with front bumper as you don't have the facelift indicators in there, and buy someones old facelift front repeaters too, should see some up for sale soon as people are changing them here....http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=190480&page=11

The headlights could do with a lick of polish, much better now without the covers.

some Finishing touches might help, please don't take this as a criticism...

If i didnt have mine i would buy yours in a flash:)

Guest fraser664

id take 7k for it to be honest mate, i dont really need a quick sale but never bought or sold one before so thanks for feedback.

id take 7k for it to be honest mate, i dont really need a quick sale but never bought or sold one before so thanks for feedback.

Then I would start again, a new for sale ad with a new price of 6995 and see what happens, you have to contend with the fact that a buyer has to get to you as well

A nice car but at 7K not worth a special trip IMO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.