The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My next Supe

nikbiomed

I have sold my 350Z Roadster so am now on the lookout for my next Supra Project Car.

I have already been trawling the internet sites and as yet nothing takes my fancy so thought I would try on ere to see if their is anyone thinking about selling but has not advertised as yet.

Please folks not links to old adverts unless you know of a site that is other than; Ebay, PH, MKIV, Autotrader, E&M.

I am after either a; (NA or TT Aerotop), or a (NA Manual) and not modified too, well not too much. Black/Red/Gunmetal preferred but will consider other colours if price is right, ie low enough to warrant me respraying it.

Not after a 6sp TT Soz.

Yep only had the Zed around 5months took me 2 of those months to sell it too, nice car but did not grab me, plus it only had 2 seats so I could never go out in it with the wife a little Girl.

I got 12K for the zed but do not want to spend all that on my next supe. Therefore price will be dependant on car obviously, so cannot state a ceiling, soz.

I will also seriously consider something that needs work too, so long as its not an accident damaged car in any way. Paintwork, general mechanics, electronics are not a problem, even a high mileage or blown engine.

Let me know

A bit of confusion on what type of car I am after so I have adjusted the top and will add the following;

NA Aerotop

TT Aerotop

NA Manual

This is all I am after, maybe strange to you guys but I have plans for the car and only these fit the bill.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.