The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine strut bars!!

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

Old or new; red or blue; and chrome too.......

Need a few to polish, chrome or powder coating. Will accept cosmetically damaged struts too!

:)

Guest Rays the roof
wanna borrow my carbing and polish it then take some photos and send it back. I'll pay the postage for a free shineup ;-)

ill let you do mine ill pay all postage and fees and you can take picks and do what ever as long as i get it back!

Guys (aka cheeky sods)

I will polish your struts for £30 - £40 depending on condition if you pay postage costs both ways.

Let me know

Ray

Need a few to polish, chrome or powder coating. Will accept cosmetically damaged struts too!

:)

and then

Guys (aka cheeky sods)

I will polish your struts for £30 - £40 depending on condition if you pay postage costs both ways.

Let me know

Ray

Thats not a need, that's a demand :p

Guest Rays the roof

When I said need I meant to buy clean up and sell :)

I guess I didn't make it clear in my thread. My English is worster than your welsh :p

Guest Rays the roof
I have a TRD brace in almost perfect condition that I'd be willing to part ex for a new one in 100% perfect condition.

Is it powder coated or chromed? And is it this one

picture.php?albumid=261&pictureid=1882

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.