The mkiv Supra Owners Club

VW Polo 1.4 CL

Abz

Guys,

I've just put my missus VW Polo on eBay, if any of you are interested then obviously I'll knock down the price for you.

Not that you are really going to sell your Supra for it or anything? ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1998-VOLKSWAGEN-POLO-1-4-CL-BLUE-62k-Mileage_W0QQitemZ190338503411QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item2c510f12f3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Thanks

Abz

I'm watching it on myEbay. If you have a price that you would be willing to let it go at now then PM me otherwise I'll wait to see how the auction goes.;)

Not at the moment I don't really... I was thinking about the £800-900 mark which I think is reasonable with the sound system & that, but we would have to see how the auction goes as I only put it on tonight. Might PM you closer to the mark though dude! :thumbs:

Looks like a nice car. AFAIK those polos are good little runners.

Thanks Stevie, its not bad at all! I borrowed it last week while doing quite a few shorter trips & for getting to the local football matches.

I put in £20 & that lasted me all week!

I phoned her actually to say there must be something wrong with your fuel gauage as its hardly moved!

£20 in the Supra is like putting in £2 worth of fuel!

did the polo sell dude?

Sorry forgot to update this thread.

It did sell, infact it only managed 2 days on eBay. I did not leave my number on the advert because I might end up getting a lot of calls & luckily I didn't. Got loads of interest, I counted 27 messages over 3 days about the car. Most of them wanting to buy the car for cash straight away!

I had a nice e-mail from a VW Enthusiast who owns a MK1 Golf and a Bora who wanted it. He seemed really geniune, picked up the car with his wife who was a car nut as well.

They loved the car & he was very good at inspecting it! I wanted £950 and he did not haggle at all, but because he seemed such a nice guy & because of the MOT running out next week & two new small dings I let him have it for £850!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.