The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" tsw multi spoke Wheels

Davey001

hi there I have upgraded the wheels on my car so just been listing them in diffrent places!

There are three in really good condition and one has abit of kerbing on the very edge of rim which was done before i got them, the two front tyres are worn on the inner edge and the back tyres have an even tread of arond 4mm.

I can send more photos just ask!

Would prefer local pick up

Now Sold!

• 3 weeks later...

The tyre sizes are 225/40/18 kumo tyres all round fronts got around 4mm tread but slightly worn on the inside more, and the backs are perfect with around 6mm tread. These fit perfect on my j-spec and clear all brakes with no problems, not so sure about uk spec brakes. Will update with closer pics as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for the intrest!:)

• 2 weeks later...
hi there I have upgraded the wheels on my car so just been listing them in diffrent places!

There are three in really good condition and one has abit of kerbing on the very edge of rim which was done before i got them, the two front tyres are worn on the inner edge and the back tyres have an even tread of arond 4mm.

I can send more photos just ask!

Would prefer local pick up

£300 or Best offer!

Cheers David

£300 Any Takers? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.