The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GENUINE oem sideskirts

supra joe

hi guys got ur pms jurgen has told me that you can get replica ones in fiberglass for 200 pound, these are not fiberglass and are made of polyutherane and are flexible .

oh and i will not split them sorry or give 1st dibs as thats not fair to others sorry.

im going to start bidding at 300 pound , as there are damaged ones on here for more.

highest bidder by friday 12pm gets them, so chech out my spoiler for sale thread if you need a picture, cheers.

search suprasplu and genuine oem, they sold for 300 up, im not entirely sure how much theyre actually worth...

The blue writing means its a hyperlink bud. You can click on this to go to the link he was referring to. Turns out it is the one you meant.

As for pictures, you can easily post them up on your own. If you right click on a picture and then click "copy shortcut", then in your reply type . Right click between the ][ and then click paste.

That will post the pic up for you.

I would have given you £250 for them, but the way you have gone about it has peeved me off to be honest.:rolleyes:

Not to mention others have had to post links of your pictures as you were too lazy to provide intrested members with them yourself.

I don't entertain bidding if it is not Ebay.

In saying all that, goodluck with the sale.

Ok, but is it so much effort to atleast reply to PM's?

You asked for offers, you got offers, then decided you wanted people to bid on them.

A little more effort is all that is needed.

Anyway, someone will be along shortly to buy them.

I would have given you £250 for them, but the way you have gone about it has peeved me off to be honest.:rolleyes:

Not to mention others have had to post links of your pictures as you were too lazy to provide intrested members with them yourself.

I don't entertain bidding if it is not Ebay.

In saying all that, goodluck with the sale.

actually mate thats not entirely correct

Joe phoned me and asked me to post them up coz he is on the net through a PS3 and was having difficulty posting the pics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.