The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JZ80 2JZ GTE Engine Twin Turbo

Terminator

Sold

For sale my original TT engine.

Change of plans so no longer required. Taken from my car last year, when I put a race built engine in my car, been in dry storage ever since. Date of manufacture June 1995. Standard engine, never been split open. 50,000 miles, 35000 in the UK by me since import in 2000. VSO's need replacing, have a set available if required. Fully synth oil changes every 3K to 5K. Used 97 RON with octane booster until Optimax or V power became available only Run at BPU on an auto box.

Could lift in to vehicle but no pallets available for shipping.

Open to sensible offers.

Guest bennyessex

Change of plans so no longer required. Taken from my car last year, when I put a race built engine in my car, been in dry storage ever since. Date of manufacture June 1995. Standard engine, never been split open. 50,000 miles, 35000 in the UK by me since import in 2000. VSO's need replacing, have a set available if required. Fully synth oil changes every 3K to 5K. Used 97 RON with octane booster until Optimax or V power became available only Run at BPU on an auto box.

Open to sensible offers.

Is this complete with loom and ECU?

Phil - pm me what you're looking for and what ancillaries are included. I assume it's been dry stored and sealed up but please confirm. I am seriously interested but depends heavily on price as I already have one spare and the missus may start asking questions!:D

To answer a few question: It was a running engine when it was taken out of the car. There are no turbos, no ancillaries, no sensors. No loom and no ECU. It is not a drop in turn key engine. This is basically a long block with oil pump and cam covers, cam pulleys are removed but available. The valve stem oils seals need replacing, I can supply new Toyota head gasket and Valve stem oil seals. I have some spare sensors and a few other new gaskets.

To answer a few question: It was a running engine when it was taken out of the car. There are no turbos, no ancillaries, no sensors. No loom and no ECU. It is not a drop in turn key engine. This is basically a long block with oil pump and cam covers, cam pulleys are removed but available. The valve stem oils seals need replacing, I can supply new Toyota head gasket and Valve stem oil seals. I have some spare sensors and a few other new gaskets.

Ooh, would you sell the headgasket speratley? if so how much do you want for it?

And how much are you after for the engine? if its a good price ill buy it as a spare:sly:

Thanks

Gary

• 3 weeks later...

Open to sensible offers.

Tell us how much you want for the engine??

Ill concider it if the price is right (as a spare)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.