The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

The game will be amazing for sure, and it will recieve rave reviews. It's biggest flaw I can see is the lack of cockpit view in 800 of the 1000 cars (even the standard supra interior is missing). If I play a game in cockpit view, it's the view I get used too, so having to lose that view in most of the cars will be the only known issue for me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its biggest flaw I can see is the lack of cockpit view in 800 of the 1000 cars (even the standard supra interior is missing)

No cockpit view?? That's weak! :(

I only bought my PS3 for this game, not even sure if i'm going to buy it now. Think i'll wait to see it first. I'm snowed under with loads of 360 games anyway :)

Alot of the cock pits are 3D so if you have a 3D TV and you go into cockpit view you can actually look around the cockpit!! Regarding the amount of cars with a cockpit we will have to see, yes there are sites saying that 800 of the 1000 cars have cock pits but there are 1037 cars when the game is released so there has been more work on the game. Maybe there will be an update that will release more cockpits, but we willhave to see. Lucky for me i use a rear view cam ;)

And for people doubting the game quality well... have we ever been let down by a Gran Turismo? Especialy one that been in development for 4 years?? My answer is "no" I loved all the Gran Turismo's and i think we all know this one will blow us away!

Some review companys have givin it game of the year even before release!! lol

the game comes out next tuesday i have heard

who is going to get it

i just hope its not a let down after they have had so long developing it

and on all other GT games the supra isnt that tunable like it is in real life

add me on ps3 if you want its YOU_EPIC_BAGHEAD

Just 6 Days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the car list: http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt5/carlist_en.html (all 1037 of them)

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/461/nicen.jpg

Good things come to those who wait!!

Wow, they even have N/As.

I'll wait for reviews first. I wasn't that impressed by the prologue.