The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

I have gold on everything and then gold on the 1st four endurance races, but without doing the endurance races multiple times I ain't levelling up, so I just log on once a week for seasonal events (although they haven't added them again this week :rolleyes: ) in the hope they will be big XP ones.

Anyone else a bit annoyed on the levelling, once your at 28 it's just ridiculous.

Yup. Took ages to get to 30. Managed it last night and had a pop at the Vettel challenge. That is mentally fast. :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Took ages to get to 30. Managed it last night and had a pop at the Vettel challenge. That is mentally fast. :)

I'm currently sat about halfway through 29, hopefully when I get home tonight there will be some more Seasonal events that will allow me to get to 30.

Got another RZ if anyone wants it?

PS3 username: SupraUninc

Ooh yes please! I'll add you when get home!

You still want this bud? Haven't had a request come through. What's your username and I'll add you later :)

And I FINALLY got gold on the Vettel Challenges last night!!

You still want this bud? Haven't had a request come through. What's your username and I'll add you later :)

And I FINALLY got gold on the Vettel Challenges last night!!

Hey Mate, yeah sorry iv had a stressful couple of days heh

But, it's sat morning and I'm not moving from my bed. So ps3 tine it is!! Ill add you now! :) WexSutton

Can someone explain gear ratios to me? Am I right in thinking that a short ratio in a low gear would make the wheels spin more?

Or do I have that backwards?

Shorter ratio = higher number. The higher the number the quicker the acceleration, but will reduce maximum speed in each gear. I.e. more likely to wheelspin :)

Anyone care to share their Supra suspension setup? I found this http://www.gt5-tuning.com/index.php?title=Toyota_SUPRA_RZ_%E2%80%9897 but I used less rear camber, I like to be able to kick the rear end out a bit :)

Toyota Supra RZ '97

w/725 h.p. 1228 kg

Settings:

my tune for it is

Areo F-0 R-20

Trans- 230

LSD- Initial Torque- F-0 R-25

Acceleration Sensitivity- F-0 R-40

Braking Sensitivity- F-0 R-40

Suspension- Ride Height- F-(-23) R-(-20)

Spring Rate- F-16.2 R-13.2

Dampers (Ext.)- F-6 R-8

Dampers (Comp.)- F-5 R-7

Anti-Roll Bars- F-4 R-5

Camber- F-2.0 R-3.2

Toe-Angle- F-.25 R-.25

Brakes- F-10 R-8

Tires- F-RS R-RS (Racing Soft)

Driving Opitions- Trans- MT

TC-Off

SRF-Off

AS-Off

ASM-Off

ABS-1

This car can be a bit to handle, be aware of your speed and breaking points. But driven correctly it can hang with the best of the super cars. Just make sure to watch the throttle coming of of the corners and you should be putting down some fast laps w/ lots of fun. Thank you and be sure to countinue in the persuit of perfection that is motor sports.

I have two spare Rz's that need to go to a good home.

Hey dude!!

Back on again now! Got another PS3 now finally... Gotta start again though as I never backed up my game saves, can I be cheeky and grab another RZ if you still have any please dude? Hate having to start all over again with slow ass cars!

Hey dude!!

Back on again now! Got another PS3 now finally... Gotta start again though as I never backed up my game saves, can I be cheeky and grab another RZ if you still have any please dude? Hate having to start all over again with slow ass cars!

One fully loaded Supra coming your way. :)

Let me know what cars you need and I will add them to my share list so you can use them, that way you wont have to spend any money.

*goes off to buy a USB stick*

• 2 weeks later...