The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

camper van one took me a while too, i found that a lot of slipstreaming and when in front dont take the driving line so the other cars dont slipstream you really helped. i'm stuck on the RWD cone slalom licence (got silver) test and the first grand tour stage (barely get bronze) at the moment. i cant do some of the AMG challenges with gold either but i havent really tried hard with those yet.

do you guys use a wheel or the pad?

you unlock the x2010 by either getting to lvl 35 in bspec or doing the vettel task u unlock at lvl 30 in special but fook me its hard

Cool, 8 more to go then! There's a video of one doing the Nordschleife in 3.29 I think. Looks to be sped up by about 20% but timer runs near normally. Bonkers fast.

This one's better actually!

Sorry if it's posted already.

bQCOm1KCBT4

Cool, 8 more to go then! There's a video of one doing the Nordschleife in 3.29 I think. Looks to be sped up by about 20% but timer runs near normally. Bonkers fast.

bQCOm1KCBT4

Meh! I've seen fingpower go round there faster in his Supra :)

Cheers mate! you and Andy T will be seeing me through this game!! :D

Id is: Kal-el1984

How is the 'vette Matt? :D

Did you get the beast ok mate?

Luckily I sent it before my hard drive fried! Looks like I'll be starting again, ON EVERY bloody GAME! GRRRRR

:( I am so glad I back these long games up. Would hate to have to do all this again and I've invested no time in B spec yet.

bQCOm1KCBT4

this car is actually that quick its stupidly fast and the downforce is something else you can take corners at very high speeds and its not easy to drive.

Who used the yellow hat one? I was about to buy it before my HDD popped but saw none of you guys had used one before when we all raced! Is it any good? I noticed its 100kg lighter than the others.

Jeff used it. Seems quite fast, I have trouble keeping up with him.

When do you get/where are they? Do you have to do the Sebastian Loeb ones first or sommat?

Just hit level 30 on a-spec.

It makes the formula gt championship seem like a day at the blooming seaside. Also makes the formula gt seem like a Austin maestro. The red bull car really is a beast to drive and understand, it being a fan car too makes the downforce hard to judge at any given time.

It makes the formula gt championship seem like a day at the blooming seaside. Also makes the formula gt seem like a Austin maestro. The red bull car really is a beast to drive and understand, it being a fan car too makes the downforce hard to judge at any given time.

You're not kidding, it's a real handful and not easy to keep on the track, one little error and it's all over.

BTW, found an easy way to level up with the x2010 - go to one of the higher level events with an oval curcuit, gaffer tape the X button down and let it run :D

Hi Andy,

Only got it out of the garage at the weekend... I can't believe you sent me that car mate!!! It's insane! Been winning everything with it! Handling is mental!

Do you not want it back at some point? Must have cost a fortune in credits?!

Ta

Matt

How is the 'vette Matt? :D