The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 cars in my garage, how many as anybody else got?

3 x800bhp monsters

2 x Ford GT's

1 x Supra

1 x Mach1 thats very tuned and quick

Renault 5GT tuned

Citroen Rally car

Old VW war car

1 x very tuned Skyline

1 x Mugen Honda

1 x GT mazza

VW Lupo

1 x very quick little Lotus

At level 22 and need a few car to keep racing and earning.

I'm on the look out for a German tuned race car and a Nascar and tips on what to buy?

26 cars in my garage, how many as anybody else got?

3 x800bhp monsters

2 x Ford GT's

1 x Supra

1 x Mach1 thats very tuned and quick

Renault 5GT tuned

Citroen Rally car

Old VW war car

1 x very tuned Skyline

1 x Mugen Honda

1 x GT mazza

VW Lupo

1 x very quick little Lotus

At level 22 and need a few car to keep racing and earning.

I'm on the look out for a German tuned race car and a Nascar and tips on what to buy?

Keep an eye out for a second hand Amuse Carbon R. You do win it in the extreme series but it's difficult. Bang for buck it's a great car. Also, using the Amuse wins you a race which will give you a Le Mans R8 which'll tune to 800 plus and blitz the German races. :)

Gaz if you want to level up fast do the Seasonal events. 1.5 mill cash and instant level up.

Seasonal event level 4 race will require a 2nd hand Takata NSX at the High Speed Ring do it first. It must be the 2nd hand one as it can be tuned to over 600 bhp and the others can't.

Level 3 race do the last one first C4 WRC car. You'll get all the money back. :)

By the way if anyone is using alternate accounts to boost the money and cars be careful what you buy. I bought a Enzo to gift my main account and then found I couldn't sell it. :(

Andy, the seasonal event just requires you to go around without crashing, I nearly did it in a Woodone Supra. You don't need the NSX.

Didn't know that. :thumbs: Going to make life easier on the no.2 account.

Still haven't seen a Supra for sale though. That's on both accounts. :(

Why do you need two accounts?

You can gift a car a day, so I use the 2nd account to keep doing the seasonal event races netting a couple of million, buying cars with that and gifting them to my main account.

You need a couple of usb drives to do it.

Back up your main account to one drive, gift the C4 WRC to the 2nd account, back that up to the second drive.

When you restore your main account from the 1st usb you'll still have your C4 and you can now do the seasonal events on the 2nd account.

Restore your 2nd account from the second drive each time to redo seasonal events. Don't back up your 2nd account again or you won't be able to redo the seasonal events and get the money again. :)

Hope that makes sense.

Edit. If you do set a 2nd account up set it up with your birthday same as the date you set it up. Set it up for 17 01 1992 so your 18 (less hassle) and you'll receive a birthday gift of a car. Usually a nice car from that year.

Yeah I'm still waiting too.

BTW, beat that challenge with over a lap to spare in the Supra, you just have to be smooth.

I take it you're using a wheel Bobbeh. From your exploits in the GP thread I'd hazard a guess that you're 10 times the driver I am :). I still find keeping it smooth tricky with the controller so brute hp is my way ahead for now. :D

Nope, I have a wheel but I lost the leg rest thingy. I need a table of some sort to get it to lock in place, so annoying its bagged up and not being used right now! It's bloody tricky with the stick!

Too true. I have to keep some level of aid on because it's virtually on / off with the gas.

Wouldn't mind a go with a wheel / chair set up but the Mrs would hang me setting that up in the front room. :D