The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question

Thanks to Rob I got the Rz and started to modify it upto stage 3, body mods, tyres, drivetrain, suspension, breathing - basically most of the options that are available.

It still drives horrible compared to the Tom Supra, the front is just not responsive enough and the rear feels light. its about 4 sec slower than the Tom supra round the track. Is there any setting that I could try?

Try camber and toe on suspention, a close ratio box is a must on short twisty tracks, brake balance too, but the Tom Supra is an all out GT racer which the RZ is not, it also has a wider stance, but you should be closer than 4 sec pr lap tho as the RZ with all up grades is faster than the Toms, on the oval track you'll beat it, it is all in the set-up.

Question

Thanks to Rob I got the Rz and started to modify it upto stage 3, body mods, tyres, drivetrain, suspension, breathing - basically most of the options that are available.

It still drives horrible compared to the Tom Supra, the front is just not responsive enough and the rear feels light. its about 4 sec slower than the Tom supra round the track. Is there any setting that I could try?

Once you start going over 700bhp in an rz they start to get a little lary, just like the LFA I had, as suprahuman said tamper with the settings, if you can't get it better send it back and I'll work some magic with the old girl! :)

Hi Rob

i'l have a stab at it myself before I call on your services :)

its a shame that we cant add aero components to the RZ (as in front spoilers, diffusers, etc)

Once you start going over 700bhp in an rz they start to get a little lary, just like the LFA I had, as suprahuman said tamper with the settings, if you can't get it better send it back and I'll work some magic with the old girl! :)

Hey rob, I've handed the soop back to you, can you work your magic on it please