The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite tempted to restarted from scratch now! Do it differently this time, perhaps making it a little easier to level up quicker and not wasting money!

Money comes easier the further you get into the game plus you start winning some great motors :thumbs:

Money comes easier the further you get into the game plus you start winning some great motors :thumbs:

I'm level 26 and 24 on b-spec, just taking so long to level up it's getting a little boring now! :(

I've just got an xbox with forza 3 aswell so I've been playing that, I think the game play is better on forza but graphics goes to gt5!

I'm level 26 and 24 on b-spec, just taking so long to level up it's getting a little boring now! :(

I've just got an xbox with forza 3 aswell so I've been playing that, I think the game play is better on forza but graphics goes to gt5!

Are you using a wheel on both?

Looks alright, what wheel seems to be the best one to go for? I've not really looked into wheels before.

ive had mine for the past 2-3 months (since GT5 came out) and its been a great buy.

bought it from Argos.

EDIT - Driving Force GT here :)

The logitech driving force gt wheel feels as good and as nice to use as the g25, but the pedals arnt as good on the driving force gt but for the money you can't go wrong makes the game so much more involved.

As for the racing seats, just make your own they are so easy to do, just get some metal box tubing from bnq, if anyone wants to know how I did mine just let me know

As for the racing seats, just make your own they are so easy to do, just get some metal box tubing from bnq, if anyone wants to know how I did mine just let me know

I started to make my own using a spare Recaro from the Supra, got as far as mounting it with the runners on a wood frame but couldnt decide how to mount the pedals and wheel :D

No maybe tempted to get one for forza though. I can't really see me playing gt5 much more unless I restart, even then I haven't really got the room for a wheel etc all laid out like it should be, not just sat on my lap! :(

I don't understand how restarting is going to help

I don't understand how restarting is going to help

It probably won't I just want to race different races again not 24 hours of one track! :D

Any links to these wheels, seems there is loads out there.

Can you get a wheel that'll work on the xbox and ps3?