The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had enough now, it's getting tedious just re-doing the same race over and over just to level up!

I also was 2 and a half hours through the mx5 endurance race yesterday, paused it and must have nudged the analog stick, pressed x without looking and the race restarted! It couldve at least ask " are you sure?" instead of just restarting!

Just haven't got the enthusiasm for it now! :(

I've had enough now, it's getting tedious just re-doing the same race over and over just to level up!

I also was 2 and a half hours through the mx5 endurance race yesterday, paused it and must have nudged the analog stick, pressed x without looking and the race restarted! It couldve at least ask " are you sure?" instead of just restarting!

Just haven't got the enthusiasm for it now! :(

We need to get more online races organised.

ok.... Im going to give this a go.

Only played it a handfull of times so time to give it a go and see if it sway me not to take it back to the shop.

Just did a race with my boggo standard eunos and came 4th against 350zeds and things with alot more power! my eunos looks a bit battered though!

who wants to give me a decent car!

I've got 2 let me know if you want one :) they're slow as!

the issue is I have no money yet and I also have no cars..... well, nothing but 0-3 level ones so far. :D but im always open to freebies! :p

Well I had a good session on it last night.... and...... its still GT4 in a dress.... It may have saved it from going back to the shop though, I'm still undecided.

I got this for Christmas too :)

Only level 11 A-Spec, and 8 B-Spec so far. Still haven't seen a Supra (SZ or RZ) for sale yet, so if anyone see one I'm interested (PSN ID : Raithmir).

I'm definitely going to have to buy a wheel, was looking at getting the Fanatec GT3 Clubsport, but can't justify the cost really. The Logitech Driving Force GT seems to get good reviews?

Thats what I am using at the moment and its great, if you can though the G25 or G27 are even better.

I'm tempted with the Dirving Force Pro too, I'm only a casual user so the 3 pedal system of the 25/27 won't give me any benefit for the hike in price

I'm currently on Level 24 or 25 (can't recall which)