The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry:

It seemed to curtain. My Xbox divted mate has even been converted due to the release date of this... I dont think i can sleep properly... I had an argument at work regarding booking the release date week off... Lucky i didnt get it....

Now GT fans will wait as we know we wont regret it when it arrives. But it is a slow feeling now with it. Iv had mine pre ordered for 3 years....

But lets be honest its goin to be SPECTACULAR and all the lil Forza fans will be like "oh... erm... yer shouldnt have wasted my money on Forza now GT has arrived" lol ;)

Come on gang lets hold up and wait for the inevitable...... It will be here aventually. A game that has been in production this long must have cost millions!! So there goin to make sure they show that!

Mite aswell not get black opps for xmas now lol

Its all rumours fella, they aint even making it lol :p:d

I will cut them if it were true!!!

No way mate!! it wont come close to GT!!! no game ever has!! GT has got all the leading race categories behind it WRC, NASCAR etc... years and years of productions with more money spent on it that all the Forzas put together!! Rumars are die had xbox fans that only games on xbox are any good lol

And that kinect.. was a load of rubbish.. can you imagine holding your arms out like that for over 7 laps!!! or even a few races of 3 laps Not a chance...

Controlling the throttle and brake problery cant be done... Kinect it a novelty. And Forza is a good game.. Lower league that GT though!! Anyone that disagrees well Noob comes to mind lol ;)

Just won a tenner at the bookies for that one :D

That made me laugh that did :)

Still as said in the other thread, gives more time for Fallout New Vegas!

The compaison with Duke Nukem is scary and funny.. but on a plus side, Duke Nukem Forever is actually gonna be out soon lol :D

Duke Nukem (never)Forever? Yeah heard the dev-team got back onto that horse.

I remember playing Duke Nukem on my laptop when it was powered with a 486/DX4-100 :blink:

Works just got me a new laptop with a Intel 970QM in :D Mmmm excessive.

Been a naff year for game releases in Q4. Little Big Planet 2, Gran Turismo 5, Portal 2 all pushed back :(

Guest RayRoocroft

I just find it highly amusing that a release date was confirmed at all! there is absolutely no point in confirming a date when the game hasn't even gone gold yet!

Forza 4, well, sorry but im not convinced either. forza 3 doesnt give me the feeling im driving an 800bhp with the best of everything, it felt like i had a car that made funny noises, didnt stop and couldnt corner despite spending hours on the setup.

All this kinect stuff for Forza 4, driving with your hands and arms out straight, how is that gonna work in an endurance race? surely your arms will bloody kill after ten minutes? besides the fact who would do that over holding a physical wheel?

all in all, im one of the biggest gran turismo fans. i used to play it every single waking day, yet i can hardly remember when i played gt4..... it was 4/5 years ago now. this is supposed to be the next iteration and it is no where in sight.

Those who say "its gonna be awesome"....... well damn straight, after 2 forza games, 5/6 years and a fark load of delays it better had be!

I've had my G25 wheel sitting in the cupboard for 2 years now, waste of money... All because of this game. I ended up getting an xbox last christmas and got forza 3 with it, not as good as GT but at least I can physically play it. Then my playstation decides to die about 6 months ago (YLOD). I have fallen out with Sony now, I'll have to stick with xbox I think...

Jesus! is this still not out? :rlol:!!! forza 4 probably will wipe gt5 out, forza 3 was better than the older gt's, so 4 probably will be better to, dont know how they can even improve forza 3..but lets see.

gt is not coming out, 3 years? what the hek have they been doing. Just messing:D gt was always the best and will always be, even though i gots forza 3:D

Jesus! is this still not out? :rlol:!!! forza 4 probably will wipe gt5 out, forza 3 was better than the older gt's, so 4 probably will be better to, dont know how they can even improve forza 3..but lets see.

gt is not coming out, 3 years? what the hek have they been doing. Just messing:D gt was always the best and will always be, even though i gots forza 3:D

:blink: