The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a belter of a car that whips most - Maserati Gran Tourismo, specced up the tits, fiddled with adjustable suspension, fitted bespoke gearbox and have experimented with the settings to produce a car that whips even the hardest full-spec racer. Just racing through the GT Championship in Expert at the moment in it.

Pre-ordered this game from Play and was supposed to get codes for 2 stealth codes - they didn't arrive!! Bless them.

Hooked on the game though. Waited ages to get a ruddy pick-up from the Used Car section though but then I think a lot have.

Got a belter of a car that whips most - Maserati rarn Tourismo, specced up the tits, fiddled with adjustable suspension, fitted bespoke gearbox and have experimented with the settings to produce a car that whips even the hardest full-spec racer. Just racing through the GT Championship in Expert at the moment in it.

Pre-ordered this game from Play and was supposed to get codes for 2 stealth codes - they didn't arrive!! Bless them.

Hooked on the game though. Waited ages to get a ruddy pick-up from the Used Car section though but then I think a lot have.

That's quick enough for the GT All Stars series?

Got a belter of a car that whips most - Maserati Gran Tourismo, specced up the tits, fiddled with adjustable suspension, fitted bespoke gearbox and have experimented with the settings to produce a car that whips even the hardest full-spec racer. Just racing through the GT Championship in Expert at the moment in it.

You'll get the veyron after you've done that championship, you'll soon forget about the maserati!

Just got this today and seems okay so far, bit of a tarted up GT4 with an annoying and slow front end. Graphics are impressive, but it sure has some flaws!

Quick few questions for those that have had some time to play it:

- I can't seem to find the Nurburgring Nordschleife track available anywhere, only want to have a hack around it in my cars but it doesn't list it in World Tracks

- Has the "test and tune" bit been removed? In GT4 there were 0-60, quater miles, etc available, but can't locate this in the menu

Bit understeery though the old Veyron! This thing's like a go-kart!!

For the power mines running which is just shy of 1200, it doesn't handle to badly, my LFA on the other hand is just a little over 700 and it's a constant battle keeping that thing in a straight line, looks great going around the track with it's arse end constantly out though :D

Right that's it, I've had it with this game, loads of people(including me) are starting to have the error message come up saying 'insufficient space on HDD, 32MB needed' (I have 103 GB spare) on the loading screen before the game starts, apparently the creators have issued a statement saying that in order to get rid of this message you have to erase your save files and start again, I cannot be bothered to do this as I am on Level 21 so I'm off to go trade it in on Monday.

There is no way to stop this happening and it seems to be an on-going problem.

Right that's it, I've had it with this game, loads of people(including me) are starting to have the error message come up saying 'insufficient space on HDD, 32MB needed' (I have 103 GB spare) on the loading screen before the game starts, apparently the creators have issued a statement saying that in order to get rid of this message you have to erase your save files and start again, I cannot be bothered to do this as I am on Level 21 so I'm off to go trade it in on Monday.

There is no way to stop this happening and it seems to be an on-going problem.

Have you tried deleting the game, not the saves, then re-installing? A quick google search showed a few people reporting the same issue and fix

I have another Supra RZ up for grabs if anybody wants it. Willing to trade it for any car with a selling value of at least Cr48,000.

hahaha supra pimp, i've had a few sz-r, toms, woodone, denso, and au ceruma supras pop up but still no rz.. strange!