The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right i've officially retired from GT5, got as far as i can with it in special events and series.. happy with the cars i have now, so will just stick to online racing... gets far too frustrating and tedious waiting for cars, or repeatedly trying events that are impossible for me to achieve gold in.. game is badly designed in terms of continuity, and lack of exterior styling, race upgrading available on standard cars is annoying, will wait till they release some updates to hopefully sort this out!

Is there a car you can use the race option on? I haven't found one yet! I won a Veyron yesterday and to my surprise it isn't listed as a premium car?! But yet a Honda civic I have is :S

Another thing, I won a hpa motorsport golf r32 the other day, tried to race it at an all german event and it kept coming up with it isn't from Germany! A VW golf is more german than Germans themselves! :S

Another thing, I won a hpa motorsport golf r32 the other day, tried to race it at an all german event and it kept coming up with it isn't from Germany! A VW golf is more german than Germans themselves! :S

HPA Motorsports is located at:

7561 - 134A Street

Surrey, BC

Canada V3W 7B3

Thats your answer. Its been toyed with by the Canadians... So its not a full bred German car

Im doin just fine on GT although coz i have the singnature edition i have an unstopable Mazda. For the German races i have my stealth SLK etc..

Of coarse there is races than i have had to buy cars but havent been an issue.

Its great fun having a good look for the most ideal car or even a curtain type of car to use for races... Spending time considering options etc.. I guess sticking to Mario Kart is best for some people lol...

and lack of exterior styling!

Need for speed underground 2 should suit u nicely bud ;)

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/3318/poop0.jpg

Im doin just fine on GT although coz i have the singnature edition i have an unstopable Mazda. For the German races i have my stealth SLK etc..

Of coarse there is races than i have had to buy cars but havent been an issue.

Need for speed underground 2 should suit u nicely bud ;)

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/3318/poop0.jpg

If you didn't have that Mazda you would be in the same boat as the rest of us as we need a le-mans style car to continue but no possible way of affording one without doing something like the tuning championship 50 times over.

p.s. NFS Underground 2 was one of my favourite games :D We need an underground 3!!!

If you didn't have that Mazda you would be in the same boat as the rest of us as we need a le-mans style car to continue but no possible way of affording one without doing something like the tuning championship 50 times over.

p.s. NFS Underground 2 was one of my favourite games :D We need an underground 3!!!

HAHA it was great wasnt it.. All others after wre utter rubbish, pro-street, undercover, shift. But I never gave most wanted a go and i heard good things... But it will be hard to beat the play of Midnight Club LA

Well you need to keep racing and saving up mate... If you really CBA go into B Spec. Level up your driver. Use a car much fater than the other races and leave it to win a championships... Dont forget in B-Spec you win different cars to A-Spec so more to sell if need be or that vital car you need to use for the races.

You alo unlock more events in B-Spec... To use in A-spec mode etc...

Well you need to keep racing and saving up mate... If you really CBA go into B Spec. Level up your driver. Use a car much fater than the other races and leave it to win a championships... Dont forget in B-Spec you win different cars to A-Spec so more to sell if need be or that vital car you need to use for the races.

You alo unlock more events in B-Spec... To use in A-spec mode etc...

Hadn't thought about that, do you win money and cars in B-Spec then? I haven't even tried it yet TBH.

Hadn't thought about that, do you win money and cars in B-Spec then? I haven't even tried it yet TBH.

yep im level 21 B-spec (mainly as the SLK comp is goin to be using your B-Spec driver, so need mine to be the nuts to be in for a chance of that £250k car in real) and u get money and cars. just like a spec but more laps as your not actually controlling it... Its good fun.

What is b-spec, not actually tried it yet...

Frigging TopGear specials are doing my head in, not won any yet and what's going on with the rally races, why do I have to watch each car pull away :(

I'm the same. I've had to settle for 2nd place in them. The fact that you can have a little scrape in one corner/straight and not in another is really frustrating.

The van one at the start REALLY did my head in, the fact that it's beginner and yet to get first you have to drive perfectly doesn't really sit well with me. The rally stages is an exact contrast. Lancia Delta, 234hp with gravel tyres and the job is done.

Strange setup considering you need to be at a higher level for the rallying.

In the B Spec mode you are basically the pit. You hire a driver and have contact with him during the race. You can tell him to be more aggressive, less aggressive, go for an overtake etc etc. You need to win races in a managerial perspective.