The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my first Lambo today, Countach in black! Shame it doesnt have the wing.. but thats one for my dream garage :)

No Supra yet tho! grr.

I've got a NA supra, Lexus LFA and a Skyline R34 GTR in my dream garage ATM! Still waiting for a SupraTT to come up! :(

jesus what u doin with it all...

Needed a MR race car so had to buy a new one. Turns out it wasn't fast enough so I pimped it. Then it turns out its not fast enough for the all in balls out, up against cars you can't buy cos they're to expensive and not available when you need them series. So I buy the fastest thing I could find in the new car section for level 20. Turns out it's not fast enough. So I pimped that and it's still not fast enough and now I have no money. :(........ and breathe.

Pretty much reached my limit with this game now, level 21 and stuck!! they don't give you the cars to be able to compete in races, Nascar championship (extreme) is impossible (using a camry), no competitive car for the Historic races (expert) or Like the Wind (extreme). have silver in most of the upper level licences, gold in upto IA. just finding it extremely frustrating and unenjoyable now, and still no RZ!!!

Guess it's back to Black Ops!!!

Pretty much reached my limit with this game now, level 21 and stuck!! they don't give you the cars to be able to compete in races, Nascar championship (extreme) is impossible (using a camry), no competitive car for the Historic races (expert) or Like the Wind (extreme). have silver in most of the upper level licences, gold in upto IA. just finding it extremely frustrating and unenjoyable now, and still no RZ!!!

Guess it's back to Black Ops!!!

Dont you just win the same high paying races over and over so you can buy better cars to compete at the higher levels?