The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

400 weeks to complete 200 cars, seems they did well to manage it in 5 years ;)

Turn 10 managed it in less than half the time. More than double the cars too, all of them with rendered interiors, full damage, bodykits. You can fit more styles of alloy wheel, to any car, and change the size and width to boot. You can also modify far more to the point where you can do engine swaps from one car to another (dimensions permitting).

Graphic-wise this beats Forza but from what I've heard the gameplay is about the same, maybe not as good and the menu system and the way you progress through the game isn't as good.

I have both and GT5 wins hands down... overall. GT5 has it's plus points as does Forza.

Are you uhming and ahing or something? Every comment you post in this thread seems to be you talking yourself out of it lol.

Stock Car Racing, Karting, Rallying, Top Gear Test track races...... GT5 has the better gameplay ;)

I have both and GT5 wins hands down... overall. GT5 has it's plus points as does Forza.

Are you uhming and ahing or something? Every comment you post in this thread seems to be you talking yourself out of it lol.

Stock Car Racing, Karting, Rallying, Top Gear Test track races...... GT5 has the better gameplay ;)

Ah no not at all. I was going to get a PS3 when GT5 was first supposed to come out. If I had a PS3 I'd have been there for the midnight release :p

Ah no not at all. I was going to get a PS3 when GT5 was first supposed to come out. If I had a PS3 I'd have been there for the midnight release :p

People who say negative things about the game are generally nit picking and whining. I doubt anyone will seriously have bought the game, played it and been disappointed enough to sell it. Granted it doesn't live up to 5 years of hype but to be fair, Jesus Christ wouldn't live up to 2000 years of hype either ;)

Hopefully they are rectifying the situation, if the other thread is anything to go by. My fingers are crossed anyway, at the end of the day the game can only get better and more involving. There is nothing on the gaming market that even comes close to the GT experience, it is a VERY different driving game.

:( got loads fast cars but no supra.

Some of my fave garage ones.

Veyron 1168bhp

R35 GTR 856bhp

R32 GTR 602bhp

Gallardo 705bhp

Ferrari 458 656bhp

NSX Typr R 428bhp

Camaro SS 552bhp

I can't work out it the used car lot is random or you unlock cars as you progress :confused:

:( got loads fast cars but no supra.

Some of my fave garage ones.

Veyron 1168bhp

R35 GTR 856bhp

R32 GTR 602bhp

Gallardo 705bhp

Ferrari 458 656bhp

NSX Typr R 428bhp

Camaro SS 552bhp

That is a rather tasty garage. I've got hee haw worth shouting about.

MR2 Turbo

Lambo Countache

MX5 Turbod

Couple of old sheds

Couple of freebies

That's me on level 12 too, should I be ashamed? lol

Licence ia number 10 is driving me mad, trying to do that gallardo 2 lap battle, must have tried 30 times:(

That is a rather tasty garage. I've got hee haw worth shouting about.

MR2 Turbo

Lambo Countache

MX5 Turbod

Couple of old sheds

Couple of freebies

That's me on level 12 too, should I be ashamed? lol

Do all the specials, you earn lots of money and cars on them.