The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Man Utd Vs City

Ian R

Sky Sports News (gotta love seeing Chloe Everton on my tv this early in the morning) have just broken the times down as well:

4 minutes injury time + 55 seconds celebrations for the 3rd City goal + 30 seconds for the Carrick substitution = 95:25. Owen's goal was timed at 95:27 so at 95:25 when the whistle should have blown the ball would have been landing at Owen's feet. Not 100% sure but I don't think they can blow the whistle if it's that close to a goal scoring opprtunity.

I disagree why should one team deserve to win than the other?! Man U have won many things in their time be nice for another team to come along and shock the Premier league!

All i can say is when Man U come to city i hope we stuff them! :p

The fact we battered you in the second half might have something to do with it. :)

yeah a United fan ran on to the pitch after Owen scored. He was being held by 4 people and started mouthing off at Bellamy; Bellamy just pushed his face away.

LOL why?? he must know that any interaction with a fan is going to cause him grief, let the the security sort it!!

I'm not a Utd supporter but have to agree and if they were in a position to buy the title they wouldn't have sold Ronaldo for 80 million.

What amazes me is how they spot talent when Beckham was sold it was said they would never recover from that, the same is now being said of Ronaldo, I guess they will. :D

ferguson has always, always got a trick up his sleeve. wether its a new player or a new tactic he never fails us!

Battered?? Thought the score was 4-3 hardly battered :p Given was our angel of hope that day!

Will there ever be a season where a Man City player wont be investigated or be accused of rape!!:D

Given had the game of the weekend and had to be close to man of the match.

With regards investigations and accusations we have our fair share of that as well, not as many as the gooners though. ;)

Regardless of this result - all bodes well for City's future :)

This team has only been playing together for a short time and will no doubt get a lot better.

Also if Adebayor and Robinho had been available what would have happened then ???

City might have still been out played on the park, but would possibly have scored more goals even with a poor defence.

Look forward to the return game - I suspect Fergie will be more than pleased to win that one !!!

Guest Rays the roof

Also if Adebayor (hadn't stamped on a fellow professional, spat at somebody, enticed the opposing fans) and Robinho hadn't been so soft in a half hearted tackle what would have happened then ???

Errrm! 5-3 or 6-3 maybe? I am happy for a £50 bet that city do NOT win the away game! Come on...

:p:p:p

great game , but dont you feel footy fans have short memories , just the other day , mark hughes would be gone by September and bellamy was a mistake to sign , , nothing to do with me being welsh i might add lol, i know bellamy has a bit of a jekyll and hyde to him but he looks fit and seems to be doing the business , and as for hughes , i think hell do ok , hes learning from the best tbh after playing for united