The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Man Utd Vs City

Ian R

I was pissed off with Rio for a while there!

I'd put £80 on United to win @2.4 with 10mins to go, it was 2-2 at the time. Almost immediately Fletcher scored to make it 3-2 and I was looking at a nice £194 return for my bet. "Lovely, they won't throw this away" I thought. Then "Oh nooo what's Ferdinand doing" :D

Was very pleased to see Owen make it 4-3 even though it was the 96th min.

How do Man U get so much time added on FFS? There was only supposed to be 4 mins

extra.

Guest Rays the roof

Maybe if they spend another £120M they will get more than 35% of second half possession against the better teams in the Premiership.

They were cocky because they competed against the crappy Gunners last week... LOL

Brilliant game and the right result.

As Fergie says " It's a game of two halves (and a bit)" :p

I know mate! They have bought allllll those trophies over the past ten years. :)

at least u can admit it....

made me laugh when fergie was commenting on the money spent on the man city squad... seeing as though it has been man utd over the last 10 years spending big bucks, such a shame he doesn't like it now other teams start doin it!! wait till they start buying the refs as well and really even things up!!!

There was a sub which refs allow 30 seconds ish and on a couple of occasions the man city players especially the keeper took ages taking a goal kick so stupid them LOL must admit they played well in the first half but we battered them in the second half and apart from some stupid stupid mistakes!!

Also cant see how we have bought trophies over the last 10 years!! liverpool have spend a fortune over the last 10 years, blackburn did the same, chelsea spent more than anyone and now man city have but we are still there winning :) yes we spend money but not stupid amounts all the time, we bring alot of younger players through

There was a sub which refs allow 30 seconds ish and on a couple of occasions the man city players especially the keeper took ages taking a goal kick so stupid them LOL must admit they played well in the first half but we battered them in the second half and apart from some stupid stupid mistakes!!

Also cant see how we have bought trophies over the last 10 years!! liverpool have spend a fortune over the last 10 years, blackburn did the same, chelsea spent more than anyone and now man city have but we are still there winning :) yes we spend money but not stupid amounts all the time, we bring alot of younger players through

I'm not a Utd supporter but have to agree and if they were in a position to buy the title they wouldn't have sold Ronaldo for 80 million.

What amazes me is how they spot talent when Beckham was sold it was said they would never recover from that, the same is now being said of Ronaldo, I guess they will. :D

Firstly, its a minimum time thats held up.

Secondly, i was swept along by the game and had lost track of what time was being played. Match of the day broke it down to show they played 1 second too much, not really a show stopper.

Matches will run over from time to time, injuries, subs and time wasting but on the balance of play we deserved to win today.