The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WANTED, n/a supra pref - manual

banni_supra

Hello, im looking to return to the supra scene, have been browsing through the loads of n/a's that are for sale and thought it would just be easier to post up on here, then you an add yours to my thread so its easier for me to look through the n/a's for sale ideally close as poss, to Manchester don't mind abit of traveling. right here go's what im looking for.

Toyota Supra n/a

ideally manual but may go for auto let me see what you've got.

as lowish miles as poss really.

pretty standard bodywork wise dont like massive bodykits.

relatively standard engine want to do tunes myself.

cash wise, dont want to be cheeky really but there goin for peanuts on here so as cheap as possible really, but i dont want one with any engine problems.

not bothered about age,

let me know what you've got, got the cash in hand and also got a citroen berlingo van to trade if it is any use to anyone?

thanks alot people.

Banni

I got one N/A manual silver manual perfect condition full cat back exhaust system 5 inch witch life time warranty, rare dials, cambelt change at 170 km, oil and oil filter change 18 inch alloys long tax and mot got 117 miles but not the dogdy one not convertet to miles still in km ( so no the dogdy ones whos got the 70 or 80 miles but the steering wheel looks like got 15 owners it real) just put petrol that's all what you need, perfect condition

http://images39.fotosik.pl/192/e0191eb533937a70med.jpg

It's 94 SZ Supra manual If you want more pics you must wait few days because I just wanna sell my supra in next year so I must make few pics. I can make some tomorrow that's a really good supra I owned that car over 2 years and never had problem with that car really good example I put some pics tomorrow

Price is £2900

Mine coming up for sale 97 on a R in Quicksilver (nice light pearlescent gunmetal), manual will have a 65k mile engine in it but otherwise it has 108k miles some in KM, I have owned this car for seven years. Nice standard bodywork and will have a nice standard professionally fitted engine, also had a new clutch 3k miles ago

• 1 month later...

HI, i've got a black toyota supra 3.0 sz for sale, around 53k miles coz is reading in km, price is £3.500, neon lights and touchable tv fit, standart body kit and engine, superb condittion,really sad it must leave, i can send u pics on ur e-mail address coz i cant find the way to send them by here, sorry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.