The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 SZ Manual, one off kit and paint

simonsupra

NO LONGER FOR SALE

1993 SZ 5sp approx 80,000kms (still reads in K's, both odo and speedo)

this car has only just been imported to the UK in the last 3 months, however i have owned this car for the past 3 and a half years while serving overseas with the British Forces.

Exterior:

Copy of Veilside D1GT front and rear bumpers originaly designed for Mazda RX8.

Supra Veilside skirts.

BMW paint code 295 (samoa blue) sprayed in 2006

Removed spoiler

Sparco leight weight wheels 17inch 235 tyres front 275 rear (beleived to be only 3 sets in the UK.... aparently)

Engine:

Iduction kit

Second De-cat (was going to have the first done too but run out of time)

After market back box, unsure on make, but is a nice deep sound not too loud, just right.

Ive been averaging around 30mpg combined driving

Interior:

Silver dash

Radio, CD. cant remember the make

MOMO steering wheel

Recaro seats

Bad bit...

Central locking doesnt work??

The exterior photos were taken in cyprus about 4 months ago and apart from the number plates changing she looks exactly the same, interior photos were taken a couple of weeks ago.

Car is very clean and has been well maintained as it has been my pride and joy for the last 3 and a half years, when i bought her she had a supra veilside front end and a standard spoiler with horrible alloys. what you see before you today is a lot of my hard work and my bodyshop in cyprus.

there are two more supras in the world with a similar kit to this and they are both owned by the same person in cyprus one black and one silver, however the front is slightly different in the fact that the middle lower part of the bumper doesnt raise up like mine, there fore i am almost certain you will never see another supra like this and deffinatly never one with this kit forsale in the UK

I am asking for £4000 ONO

reason for sale: fancy a change

no mate it was imported to cyprus and i was the first owner of the car outside of japan. i trusted the cypriots as far as i could throw them so i did all the servicing myself, wich i do have alot of experience in as i was a mechanic before i joined the military.

the only problem i have had with the car mechanically was it once failed an MOT on emmisions but i gave it a service, plugs tune up clean out all intakes etc and it saild thru no problems.

the engine has no knocks bangs squeeks or whistles and drinks no oil or water, had a sniff test when it left cyprus just for my peice of mind and everything was fine

the only thing that doesnt work on the car is the central locking mate, obviously it doesnt have leccy seats anymore because of the recaros, there are a couple of little scrathces on the car, like one on the pasengers door but thats it really, i had the boot wing mirrors both front wings front bumper and side skirts painted about 8 months ago due to some scratches and a repair to the front bumper, new rear bumper and removed spoiler.

Obviously i dont know the history of the car from japan but it has never been in an accident since i owned it and the underside of the car is very straight, and it drives very well. I have only ever driven one other NA supra and this one drives alot nicer, a friend of mine who imports jap cars helped me to import this and he also said its a very solid car to drive compared to some he has driven.

My friends name is on the log book, only reason for this is because i have been on courses living in the feild under a plastic sheet since i got back to the uk and havent had time to sent it off.

his name is David Brookes and you can find his import site at

http://www.16s17s18s.co.uk/

edit.. he was originally put on the log book because i was still in cyprus when the car arrived in the country and DVLA wouldnt let him register it for me unless it was in his name because of his trader insurance policy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.