The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WARNING!!!! Please read if buying a supra

supras4life

And his ad read as follows: I liked the fishing gear bit *snigger*

hi. this is my supra. ive had the car about 4 months. and ive just been told that my work r taking my van off me to sell, so this mean the supra wont fit my fishing tackle in. so need somet bigger, and i like my turbo cars!. the car drives spot on and looks and sound fantastic. its got the full v kit including the carbon spoiler. could do with the wheels refinishing. it has 1 month tax left and 11 month m.o.t. cant think of owt else to say. any questions please ask. danny 07891479566

Part Exchange: subaru, evo, e46. leon. what u got???????

Ive reported it to pistonheads

Hes got the cheek to sell it for twice the price I did! He must be stupid to think he can get away with it.

I'm going to give the guy a ring shortly and take him for a ride.

He's only had it for 4 months though, maybe he paid over the odds for it in the first place and was taken for a ride by the previous owner with waffle about km-mile conversions etc. - might be the previous owner who needs a talking to.

He's only had it for 4 months though, maybe he paid over the odds for it in the first place and was taken for a ride by the previous owner with waffle about km-mile conversions etc. - might be the previous owner who needs a talking to.
:D

You know someone has no idea what they are talking about when they are spelling that that!

Ya getz meee! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.