The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD spoilers for sale...carbon, half and non carbon

keron

Keron i'll have the full carbon off you but can i come and collect it, not wishing to sound out of order here but my last experiance of a full carbon trd wing wasnt great so i'd like to see it in the flesh if thats okay with you ?

If not thats fine and understand.

I will come with cash so no problems there and can be over tomorrow anytime to suit you.

i bought a full carbon trd spoiler of keron and it was spot on you have nothing to worry about :)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With a bit of luck I am picking mine up tomorrow Dunk... weather permitting... Do you want me to pick yours?

Cheers Keith but i really want to have a look at it first, i've also got a few other bits that i need to have a look at that im thinking of buying from Keron.

I was hoping to get the car out and give it a run over to his place but thats looking doubtfull with the return of the white stuff :(

yeh sure...give me a call before you leave...

Depending on the weather as more snow is forecast i'll call you tomorrow and pop over, off topic do you have any decent condition stock n/a spec front suspension legs, n/s and o/s, if so how much are they.

Depending on the weather as more snow is forecast i'll call you tomorrow and pop over, off topic do you have any decent condition stock n/a spec front suspension legs, n/s and o/s, if so how much are they.

sure call me...might have a vgc pair of bilsteins...i'll check in the morning...

were the trd spoilers normaly carbon or were they fibreglass :search:

im looking into getting one a bit cheaper as im a bit skint and want rid of veilside as its too heavy ant the bood wont stay open.

Gav

They were fibreglass but dont buy too cheap as some copies are rubbish, i picked my half carbon up from Keron last week and it appears to be well made, hopefully the uprights will be painted soon and i'll get it on my car.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.