The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota supra for around 4-4.5k?

foggy147

Hi there, I may well have someone who will be buyng my celica in the next couple of weeks so will have around 4100 approx to spend on a toyota supra, I am looking for a n/a model, also big advantage if one is going for sale in te north west area, but would be willing to travel for the right one obviously. coulour isnt a big problem, blue, black or gun metal would be my prefered choice, mileage under 70k would be good but as long as its got alot of service history etc that would be good too. hopefully there is one going which will be ideal as i really want to buy in the next coulple of weeks, also as soon as m car is sold will need the supra right away due to work etc so please any help or anyone wanting to get there supra sold get in touch!!

i may be interested in selling mine,

94 n/a auto aero in 199 silver with personal plate , its got 94k ish on the clock good mechanical condition recent water pump all belts, recent oil change and genuine mkiv gearbox oil, tsw(i think) alloys 17x9f + 17x10r brill condition (9/10), new ish tires after market brake discs n pads all round tein coilvers and adjustment tools, pioneer double din cd and minidisc head unit with 6.5 inch alpine speakers all round and a 10inch sub in boot every thing works

There is however 4 defects on the bodywork, 2 stonchips on the passanger side been touched up but they stand out :(, a slight dint in the same rear quarter, ive been advised only 80quid to pop it out, its been bashed on the drivers side under the fuel filler cap, its been pulled out and covered with spats but it can still be seen and the roof pannel has had a respray aswell but not lacquered and you can tell (witch im having re done at the end of next month)

overall id give the interior and mechanics 9/10 but the body 7/10

i dont want to sell it but it is currently my second car, i have done less than 100 miles in the last 2 months in it, the other half's had her uni grant turned down this year and i need to send her away for another year :D

i dont think i have pics of this supe on here but i can sort some tomorrow if ur interested

3300 id sell now but id be open to an offer

cheers :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.