The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Manual, Black, around £4-4.5k

Guest The Boz

Hi,

I'm after a black NA manual somewhere in the region of £4000-4500, but could push to £5000 if a beauty turns up.

Not fussed about slight wear on bodywork or loads of modifications, just needs to run spot on. Little project starter for me.

I can pick up nationwide but obviously closer to home (Stockport, South Manchester) would be preferable.

Thanks in advance,

Leon

Hi,

I'm after a black NA manual somewhere in the region of £4000-4500, but could push to £5000 if a beauty turns up.

Not fussed about slight wear on bodywork or loads of modifications, just needs to run spot on. Little project starter for me.

I can pick up nationwide but obviously closer to home (Stockport, South Manchester) would be preferable.

Thanks in advance,

Leon

Fancy one for £3250 or thereabouts? will leave you lots more to spend on your project. Runs fantastic, paintwork is a bit rough in places, will come with 6 months tax.

Has new HID facelift headlights and rear lights as well.

Will get pics and the full spec if you're interested?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.