The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 White Facelift (non VVTi) TT Supra Auto

Viv

Hi,

Seeing as I never get a chance to drive it, I thought I'd sell it to someone that will. Spec is as follows:

- 1996 Facelift (non VVTi) RZ TT Supra Automatic;

- 45,000 Miles;

- 1 year MOT carried out in June 2009;

- Road tax until December 2009;

- CAT 1 Alarm and immobliser

- UK Spec Brakes

- No engine or performance modifications; and

- Upgraded CD player and speaker system, as follows:

-- Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD DVD Monitor;

-- Front - Kenwood KFC-X1720P Component Speakers; and

-- Rear - Kenwood KFC-X172 Coaxail Speakers.

The car is stored in a garage at all times and has been kept in an immaculate condition.

£7000 ono

Pictures are in my garage or follow the link to the pistonheads advert for contact details etc..

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1237635.htm

Thanks,

Viv

Thanks for the comments. I hope that the next owner keeps it in the same condition that I have tried to maintain.:(

I forgot to add that I will also include a stock auto gear knob that I bought from Nic but never actually got around to fitting. No extra charge :p

I think its generally better not to put up the complete VIN no. just the model number :)

ALPVZ

P = auto

V = RZ-S

so yes made an auto and TT from the factory, unless someone has replaced the VIN etc!

Nowt wrong with people checking but it looks* to me as genuine as they come and as safe a purchase of a TT supra you could ask for (* subject to usual checks on actual viewing etc etc..)

Thanks for that. I just wanted to make sure there is no misunderstanding about the origin of the car etc..

Also, I will be available for anyone to view or inspect the car pretty much 24/7 until I go back to uni at the end of this month. After that it will have to be weekends only.

Thanks,

Viv

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.