The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I wanna come back to Supra ownership!

Mad Matt

I'm sorry, but could you read it out to me, as I'm having a job mustering up the energy to click on that link you kindly provided. Thanks in advance btw.:)

I shall do so in return for a banana hat, if you could arrange for one to be delivered I shall send you a verbal reading of the previously linked advertisement. Thankyou kindly.

Havard keeps talking about selling his and thats a very nice NA.

Is Havards up for sale?

Not at the moment as it needs a bit of a tidy up (there is still rubbish and things from Le Mans floating around in there...:blink:)

I am struggling due to injuring my ankle to give it a well needed polish and a bit of TLC that it used to get week in week out when I first got it.

After JAE I may consider letting it go but I do not have a TT in mind at present and I would prefer to find a replacement car before I make the mistake of letting my NA go.....;)

H.

Hey Brian! Hows things? :)

Good ta! You?

I'm just hectic with work most of the time these days, not getting much chance to play with the Supra.

Get yourself a TT - the insurance is actually usually the same or sometimes cheaper! :)

Yeah I'm good thanks mate! Work does always seem to find it's way into ruining our social lives doesn't it! :(

Salvatore's TT looks pretty nice, and from the threads he looks like he's looking for a deal too so you never know, I may go TT after all! ;)

Good ta! You?

I'm just hectic with work most of the time these days, not getting much chance to play with the Supra.

Get yourself a TT - the insurance is actually usually the same or sometimes cheaper! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.