The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I wanna come back to Supra ownership!

Mad Matt

Hellooooo!!

Missed you all!! ;)

Im back on the market for another Supra, want to spend less than 5k, but has to be as nice as my last 2 i had! :eyebrows: (Those who know me will know what i mean!)

Has to be an N/A too for insurance etc!

Anyone know of any nice examples? Jurgen?

Matt

check out my ad SUPRA MklV SZ 3L N/A Automatic Aerotop, Blue. I'm willing to take offers

As you are a club member, why not put some nice pics and spec up here on the forum? :)

As it stands, I can't be bothered to do detective work to find yours...I guess it's on Pistonheads?

As you are a club member, why not put some nice pics and spec up here on the forum? :)

As it stands, I can't be bothered to do detective work to find yours...I guess it's on Pistonheads?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=194531

Click on his name, "Find More Posts by Gill".. come on mr mod. :p

I'll consider letting my Aerotop go for the right price, needs a little cosmetic attention but mechanically sound (I'll write stuff and post picturey things if you're interested..).

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=194531

Click on his name, "Find More Posts by Gill".. come on mr mod. :p

I'm sorry, but could you read it out to me, as I'm having a job mustering up the energy to click on that link you kindly provided. Thanks in advance btw.:)

Welcome back Mad Matt, I know we haven't met, but good luck in your search.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.