The mkiv Supra Owners Club

solid alloy gearshift bushes

mark uk manual

Any chance you could measure them for me? Quite fancy making up a set for later in life, although i know i won't be going to the hassle of fitting them personally.

Fitting is easy dude, not as easy as my nylon ones though, the cage bit they go in comes off quite easily.

I think the point is that a trader already sells an item like that. We are not allowed to sell items on the forum to make profit while there are traders offering those items (hence the group buy mechanism). Of course a 1 off is different as is taking a bit off your car to sell. Making something purely to sell for profit (sounds like £30 for something he got for next to nothing) should really go through the mods.

At least i THINK thats what he meant :D

Yep, Exactly what I meant, now I'm not moaning, but it does seem strange that you can copy an Item from a trader on here and then sell it on.

But hey, what do I know?

Fitting is easy dude, not as easy as my nylon ones though, the cage bit they go in comes off quite easily.

It looks easy enough if i could get the car in the air. I don't really like working in a garage under axle stands. I don't have anything to lower the gearbox with or anything like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.