The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

Mate you don't know the half of it. Ill stick some pics up once it's all together. It really is something special though.

**off to buy more of autosol**

and there is me polishing some of his bits,thinking he would not traitor me ha ha. i cant wait to see both your engine bays now then lol

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit of an update guys.

I've spoke to Ryan today and I've ordered the Syvecs, he tells me my loom adaptor will be finished this weekend, so the car could actually be running by next weekend at a push.

The -3AN bulkhead fittings arrived today for my full braided brakeline setup. I'm hiding all the lines that run along the bulkhead and all other lines that are visible will be white to blend in with the bodywork.

After changing the fuel feed line I decided to pull the return line and the breather line out too as they looked a bit grubby. And for the price I can get the Teflon lines for I thought I may as well change it.

So out came all of this,

And in went the new line. The vac line from the tank I vented down under the car as I saw no point having it run all the way to the front of the car.

Still have to mod the hanger to take a -6AN fitting so I can attach the line to it.

I wanted to retain the red and blue fitting on the return at the bottom of the FPR so I made this up.

And here we go attached.

I've stripped the interior out aswell today to give it a clean and get rid of all the dust. I also want to seat the sub boxes better as they are slightly too high for my liking.

I'll get the sub boxes refitted Monday, and if there low enough I'll get the seats back in after they've Been cleaned.

God help you if you made a decision you'd rather have a black car, knowing you you strip this one and start again on a black N/A :D

I could do it any other way jay;)

need more pics mate :D looking awesome still cant wait to see it running

Hoping to have it fired up in the next couple of weeks Steve.

I'll have a fire up party mate don't worry. Everything should go fine. I've checked and double checked everything, and I've got total faith in Ryans base map so all should be fine.

I am concerned about the clutch though, as I'm having issues with it engaging, but I'll not know for sure til it's running.

If you like to clean, I'm thinking of taking a toothbrush to my engine bay. I'll drop it off to you if you like :innocent:

Your car is looking ridiculously good :cool:

Let it be known I hate cleaning stuff. But I just like stuff clean. If I could get someone to do it for me I would, but I've never found a valeter to clean a car to my standard that's all. I'm sure there's loads of you that are the same as me.

Let it be known I hate cleaning stuff. But I just like stuff clean. If I could get someone to do it for me I would, but I've never found a valeter to clean a car to my standard that's all. I'm sure there's loads of you that are the same as me.

Definitely. If I could have someone wash my car after every drive, I would do.

It seems every time I wash it, after about 20 miles of driving, the sides are pretty much black again.

I don't think I could handle having any chrome dress on my engine as I'd have to clean/polish it way too often.

Definitely. If I could have someone wash my car after every drive, I would do.

It seems every time I wash it, after about 20 miles of driving, the sides are pretty much black again.

I don't think I could handle having any chrome dress on my engine as I'd have to clean/polish it way too often.

Thats the luxury I have in Brazil which I dont in Portugal as minimum salary is higher, though when I am in Brazil I will drive to the beach go surfing, then a bit of shopping and when I get home I ask the genetor at my folks beach house to wash the car so it's looking sharp for hitting the toon..! Then in the morning when I am hung over i get the maid to cook me a fry up or what ever...! It's the best place to be hung over hahahah...!

Thats the luxury I have in Brazil which I dont in Portugal as minimum salary is higher, though when I am in Brazil I will drive to the beach go surfing, then a bit of shopping and when I get home I ask the genetor at my folks beach house to wash the car so it's looking sharp for hitting the toon..! Then in the morning when I am hung over i get the maid to cook me a fry up or what ever...! It's the best place to be hung over hahahah...!

And when you have a bath do 2 stunning naked female servants emerge from under the water saying the royal penis is clean my lord.

And when you have a bath do 2 stunning naked female servants emerge from under the water saying the royal penis is clean my lord.

There's a place down the road from me that do a great car wash for only £3, problem is I don't trust anyone else to wash my cars in case they scratch it. Also I don't mind washing it that much as I find it satisfying. Well until the 2nd panel :D

I wish I had maids and butlers and the like to wash mine/me :p