Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that engine bay is the bollox john, you must be really happy with how things are going.

Wish my engine bay was that cluttered!

Great progress John.

The brake lines are really annoying me now. I know you can't really see them but there the last thing on the bulkhead and they've just got to go. Won't be for a while yet though. Got loads of other stuff to do before hand.

I was going to crack on with the rear arch today as I've just got in from work but my fingers are still hurting from last night so think I'll give it a miss. I'll spend the full day on it Monday after I get in from training.

:rlol: you dont have to impress me mate your doing well enough with the car :D we know know you are regular in that KFC place just outside your estate and also have shares in McDonalds after they started making the McFlurry :p

Funny enough mate, I'm meeting a mate tonight and having a KFC.

All coming together nicely now John :)

Mate I can see the finishline. I just need 1 big push to get this rear arch and skirt blended and primed, hopefully by Saturday. Having another mammoth session Saturday. Things may be moving faster that I thought. After the gearbox exploding on the punto I had to use my Syvecs savings to buy a new box and clutch etc, but somehow I've replaced the money so fingers crossed it could be running by the end of Feb.

Rear arch is almost finished. ^I've just put what I hope will be the final skim of filler on.

Passenger door is finished, Just need to rub door lock .

Once I'm happy with the rear arch I'll take the door and front wing off so I can blend the skirt to the sill. Then primer time.

Rear arch is almost finished. ^I've just put what I hope will be the final skim of filler on.

Passenger door is finished, Just need to rub door lock .

Once I'm happy with the rear arch I'll take the door and front wing off so I can blend the skirt to the sill. Then primer time.

you talk like a pro now john, well done on the progress mate.

Few bodywork pics from today.

Arch has been tapered in towards the car.

Filled and smoothed.

Wide ass

Even though there's no front bumper, I love this 1.

Wasn't totally happy with the arch blend line with the door so I've stuck some more filler on to build it up a little but apart from this the arch is done. I'll rub that part down tomorrow, then hopefully get the door and wing off too.