Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you decided if your going with a carbon aerotop?

I recon I will to be honest but wether I paint it white is another matter. It's not top of my list of things to buy though. I'm saving my pennies for the Syvecs at the min so I can get this bad boy running and mapped then it's off to the spray shop.

Get it fired up first like you've mentioned :)

Yep that's the plan.

I've got the traction control to sort for the solaris too. I need to retrofit some TT abs hubs in to link to the solaris, that's goingvto be a right laugh but doable I recon.

For someone who hasnt done bodywork before, you have done a cracking job mate!!

Thanks mate. I'm really proud of it let truth be known. BUT, I havnt had a bodyshop guy check it out as yet so it could be rubbish to there standards who knows.

To me it looks pretty faultless but to the trained eye..........

I think once I get the door finished and bolted on I'll ask my painter to call over and check it out before I start the other side. Think that will be the best bet.

Guest alan3579

Jaysus Hodge! i only wish I had a garage and half as much commitment as you did.

What I wouldnt give for a bat cave, box of tools and some 'can do' attitude, like you, minus the monster energy, a beast nearly half as good as yours, would be produced.

Lovely car, and I especially like the block, clean and sweet as a whistle, should make a lovely weekend slayer.

Keep up thr great work, you are an inspiration.

Jaysus Hodge! i only wish I had a garage and half as much commitment as you did.

What I wouldnt give for a bat cave, box of tools and some 'can do' attitude, like you, minus the monster energy, a beast nearly half as good as yours, would be produced.

Lovely car, and I especially like the block, clean and sweet as a whistle, should make a lovely weekend slayer.

Keep up thr great work, you are an inspiration.

Thanks very much mate that's very kind of you.